how shit is my frame and what body fat am i

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i am actually abit more defined stomach irl a very slight abs can someone estamate my body fat and rate my frame 16 and 181 cm btw
WIN 20201221 11 24 37 Pro LI

12% body fat. Go on a bulk.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10615
Frame is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Go on a lean bulk, not a bulk.

you need muscle bro there is nothing under your skin but bones rn. decent height take more hgh, Frame will fill in but it take years at that height.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
you need muscle bro there is nothing under your skin but bones rn. decent height take more hgh, Frame will fill in but it take years at that height.
i can't help that im skinny ive always been thin i hope my frame fills out a bit more, what age does your frame turn masculine

i can't help that im skinny ive always been thin i hope my frame fills out a bit more, what age does your frame turn masculine
19 after lifting 5x week. i was a hard gaining so i had to eat a lot of carb beacuse i couldn't stomach enough protein. But if you can i'd say be eat 170g protein/daily hard to do but fuck it.

keep waist small. you want it 1.5 ratio to the chest (31" waist x 1.5 = 46.5" chest)

19 after lifting 5x week. i was a hard gaining so i had to eat a lot of carb beacuse i couldn't stomach enough protein. But if you can i'd say be eat 170g protein/daily hard to do but fuck it.

keep waist small. you want it 1.5 ratio to the chest (31" waist x 1.5 = 46.5" chest)
are my shoulders wide or narrow like i know im skinny but is my fraim good or bad coz once im older i will start gymaxxing a little and i just want to know if i have the frame to pull it of

are my shoulders wide or narrow like i know im skinny but is my fraim good or bad coz once im older i will start gymaxxing a little and i just want to know if i have the frame to pull it of
Shit don't matter. Your tall enough to gymmax now effectively, you should be doing push up and situp to failure twice a day (morning and night) EVERYDAY You dont need a gym at your age and stage you probably can't bench shit over your body weight now anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615