How should I ask her out on a date if I don’t know her that well and have only texted her for a bit?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Help me pls. Pls

Stop trolling and give me help
You really only have a 1 week window since you’ve met her to ask her out before she gets bored of you, so make plans soon and if she says she can’t attend then you know she isn’t into you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Zeta and cromagnon
Help now

You really only have a 1 week window since you’ve met her to ask her out before she gets bored of you, so make plans soon and if she says she can’t attend then you know she isn’t into you
I have not met her yet I know her thru mutual friends

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I have not met her yet I know her thru mutual friends
Once you meet her, you need to ask her that day. It is very important and never ask a girl to the movies, ask to go to an arcade or bowling, some sort of activity where she can see how fun you can be to be around

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Once you meet her, you need to ask her that day. It is very important and never ask a girl to the movies, ask to go to an arcade or bowling, some sort of activity where she can see how fun you can be to be around
I don’t think I can meet her irl she goes to a different school and we’re not friends like that yet. I need to ask her to hang out online I think but idk how to do it.

I don’t think I can meet her irl she goes to a different school and we’re not friends like that yet. I need to ask her to hang out online I think but idk how to do it.
Fuuuckkkkk she’s getting creampied rnnnnn broooo, her breath will smell of dick and salty cum. Not worth

• Hmm...
Fuuuckkkkk she’s getting creampied rnnnnn broooo, her breath will smell of dick and salty cum. Not worth
Unironically she’s a loser. So I don’t think so. But she is cute.

Either way I know she gets basically 0 male attention. She’s a loser and autistic asf

just ask her bruh

no I’m scared and want an easier way
Text her for maybe a week more, ask what she likes to do and maybe then you will feel more comfortable

• +1
Text her for maybe a week more, ask what she likes to do and maybe then you will feel more comfortable
I know most of her interests and I’ve been banking on it sending her vids of what she likes and it’s been working.

We mostly send tiktoks to each other and we’ve talked occasionally. Idrk how to start up more conversations tbh that’s what stopping me.

Help boyos

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Help me pls. Pls
ive done this one so many times its so effective. Assuming ur conversation has been going well over text. just say "we should hangout sometime" and you'll know from whatever she says if she's into u. then wait a day after that and invite her to a thoughtful date ( ice cream, watching the sunset, going on a walk, mini golf) and if she's a normal good girl she will respond well and go on a date with you.