How should i balance addy for studies and slaying

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
I have access to addy ir, alc, and pheni, what is the best way to balance it for studies and slaying?

@tombradylover @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @sb23 @User28823

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, sb23 and tombradylover
Idk about those other drugs but with addy it’s easy take ur dose and put aside all distractions then study for as long as u can. Make sure to drink plenty of electrolytes with water and eat too as addy nukes appetite. I would do a 2 days on 1 day off regime so ur tolerance doesn’t go up to much and u give ur body time to recover too

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, sb23 and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
i don’t like it for slaying, i get stim dick

i only use it for studies mainly

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, sb23 and AlbinoMaxxer
Idk about those other drugs but with addy it’s easy take ur dose and put aside all distractions then study for as long as u can. Make sure to drink plenty of electrolytes with water and eat too as addy nukes appetite. I would do a 2 days on 1 day off regime so ur tolerance doesn’t go up to much and u give ur body time to recover too
My does is 20mg 2x a day though jfl, the appetite suppressor is kind of good as im debloating even more
phenibut is similar to alcohol without the hangovers and all the other negative effects. It has a potential for addiction so exercise caution with it. Stay away from alcohol when you are on it. This is best for nt, just start slow and see what it does for you.

videos I linked in your other post 😉

I assume this alcohol. I personally would never drink it.
alc is mogger for nt though, i wont overdo it
i don’t like it for slaying, i get stim dick

i only use it for studies mainly
unfortunate, im giga nt when on addy but what are ur thoughts on pheni? Also do u ever drink?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and tombradylover
only use it for studies
Highiqcel. You can also use it for things like learning new things in terms of sports or even learning new languages. Basically anything were you want to absorb information or behaviours

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and AlbinoMaxxer
Highiqcel. You can also use it for things like learning new things in terms of sports or even learning new languages. Basically anything were you want to absorb information or behaviours
Well ofc ur supposed to use it for studies but im an outlier bc it helps me be very nt

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and sb23
alc is mogger for nt though, i wont overdo it
I saw I video mpmd made where he claimed pheni was really similar in terms of effect

If you are set on drinking it's fine I guess, I just think there are better/ healthier alternatives.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and AlbinoMaxxer
Well ofc ur supposed to use it for studies but im an outlier bc it helps me be very nt
If you watch the 25 min video you will see how bad that is for you.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Overdose and die 😛

It’s a good choice