How should i deal with reactions from my peers after having taken plastic surgeries.

K

Kreier

Bronze
Now, as i am hopefully going to take plastic surgeries soon, all my male "friends" have said that they are against it. They said that they will lose respect for me since they are of the opinion that plastic surgery is fake.

So what should i do about it? While looks are the most important things to seduce foids, social status is also important. If i have lost respect of all my male friends, how is any foid gonna want to be with me?

Now, as i am hopefully going to take plastic surgeries soon, all my male "friends" have said that they are against it. They said that they will lose respect for me since they are of the opinion that plastic surgery is fake.

So what should i do about it? While looks are the most important things to seduce foids, social status is also important. If i have lost respect of all my male friends, how is any foid gonna want to be with me?
They just worried you will mog them, a true friend would understand lol why tell them tho couldve just gotten it without them knowing

• +1
Reactions: Kreier
First of all, you shouldn’t tell ur social circle about getting plastic surgery…

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai