How should I fix the problem with my eyelids?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Silver
One of my eyelids is redder and appears a bit more puffier than the other. I touch it a lot maybe that’s the case?! What can you suggest so it fades away. Sometimes it’s more sometimes it’s almost not visible. Usually there is more of it when I don’t sleep enough, eat too much salt

One of my eyelids is redder and appears a bit more puffier than the other. I touch it a lot maybe that’s the case?! What can you suggest so it fades away. Sometimes it’s more sometimes it’s almost not visible. Usually there is more of it when I don’t sleep enough, eat too much salt
Stop getting foids to sit on your face. I know you probably are living the dream life but you’ll keep getting pink eye if you do that.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and edgewalker2181
Stop getting foids to sit on your face. I know you probably are living the dream life but you’ll keep getting pink eye if you do that.
Okay so I should stop touching it right? I’ve been doing some autistic shjt like poking it and my hands are not the cleanest you know. I gotta force myself stop touching my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Okay so I should stop touching it right? I’ve been doing some autistic shjt like poking it and my hands are not the cleanest you know. I gotta force myself stop touching my eyes
On a serious note, yeah. Hope you haven’t given yourself an infection or something.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
  • +1
On a serious note, yeah. Hope you haven’t given yourself an infection or something.
I already have it for a long time sometimes it gets more swollen sometimes not

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vernier and edgewalker2181