How should I gymmaxx?

M

mogtivism

Iron
Hello! I’m looking to start seriously Gymmaxxing, my objective is to achieve something like the tiktok eboy build in as short of a time as possible. I would prefer to stay natural, if anyone has a routine they can vouch worked for them let me know. Currently doing stronglifts.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
the type of nigga to comment "majestic" on a tiktok vid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, Copeful and odux
Ok Mr Gymcel, enlighten me, show me the way.

- eat in 500-1000 calorie surplus
- lift heavy 4x/week on 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler (https://forums.t-nation.com/t/5-3-1-how-to-build-pure-strength/281694)
- do a set of Kroc Rows to failure to get a huge upper back (vidbelowrel) and the same for lateral raises to build delts. Eventually you may need to up exhaustion to a dropset with the raises, but not rly for kroc rows.

- get 1g/kg protein on rest days and 1.5-2g/kg protein on work days
- masturbate AFTER working out, not before
- at least 2g creatine hcl everyday
- take pre-workout (personal favorites are Optimum Nutrition and C4) so you can give it your all every session

This and puberty grew me from 5'10 6'3 wingspan 120lbs starved in 2021 to a 6'2 6'10 wingspan 190lbs big nigga today. I most definitely would've ended up a framelet lanklet if not for this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja
What if I don’t want to wank? Also doesn’t creatine raise DHT levels which can lead to balding?

What if I don’t want to wank? Also doesn’t creatine raise DHT levels which can lead to balding?
If you don't want to wank you gotta increase your androgens with 50mg zinc gluconate and 50,000 IU vitamin D3 everyday for a month (with some K2 and magnesium ofc). Only old or genetically turbobrimstone people get balded from DHT, my hair grows fast as fuck taking creatine, zinc, and having every DHT boosting habit you could think of.

If you don't want to wank you gotta increase your androgens with 50mg zinc gluconate and 50,000 IU vitamin D3 everyday for a month (with some K2 and magnesium ofc). Only old or genetically turbobrimstone people get balded from DHT, my hair grows fast as fuck taking creatine, zinc, and having every DHT boosting habit you could think of.
Thanks for the info, I will look into these supplements. Any recommended manufacturers?

If you start balding from creatine it was going to happen anyways. If you’re worried about it then don’t take it, the supplement works but the effects are very small

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
If you start balding from creatine it was going to happen anyways. If you’re worried about it then don’t take it, the supplement works but the effects are very small
I’m not worried about having to hop on fin at 50, i’m worried about it in my 20’s. I have limited currency and cannot afford to become medically dependent on finasteride

- eat in 500-1000 calorie surplus
- lift heavy 4x/week on 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler (https://forums.t-nation.com/t/5-3-1-how-to-build-pure-strength/281694)
- do a set of Kroc Rows to failure to get a huge upper back (vidbelowrel) and the same for lateral raises to build delts. Eventually you may need to up exhaustion to a dropset with the raises, but not rly for kroc rows.

- get 1g/kg protein on rest days and 1.5-2g/kg protein on work days
- masturbate AFTER working out, not before
- at least 2g creatine hcl everyday
- take pre-workout (personal favorites are Optimum Nutrition and C4) so you can give it your all every session

This and puberty grew me from 5'10 6'3 wingspan 120lbs starved in 2021 to a 6'2 6'10 wingspan 190lbs big nigga today. I most definitely would've ended up a framelet lanklet if not for this shit.

Ok im gonna try this