How should I heightmaxx plus any other advice

Donkeyballs

Donkeyballs

Master
I just turned 16 some weeks ago and I am 5’6. My mother is 5’4 and my father is 5’11. I started puberty around 12.7 years old and have grown some cm since last year. I sense that I might have a final growth spurt somewhere soon and want to maximize the potential. I have gotten L-argenine, clonidine and some rudimentary vitamins and so forth. I have been thinking of getting Aromasin, but it’s difficult to obtain since it requires prescription and I don’t know the amount of dosage. I have stopped fapping since a month ago, because it increases prolactin and may alter the androgen receptors.
I have gotten X-ray of my wrist and it’s still not fused, but it’s nothing great. I’ve also thought of hgh, but I’m not informed in that manner and I don’t know if it’s really worth it, plus it can be quite expensive.
Any additional advice or recommendation would be appreciated bros.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
I have gotten L-argenine, clonidine and some rudimentary vitamins and so forth. I have been thinking of getting Aromasin,
The thing which you are " thinking" of getting is unfortunately the most important
Rest all is cope

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
HGH + Aromasin.

The thing which you are " thinking" of getting is unfortunately the most important
Rest all is cope
You know where I can get it without prescription though? I would gladly purchase it

You know where I can get it without prescription though? I would gladly purchase it
Go to a gym coach who has expertise in running steroid cycles for clients
He will easily provide you aromasin but would charge you higher than the actual cost for making money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and RopeMaxxed
He will easily provide you aromasin but would charge you higher than the actual cost for making money
I know a coach in the gym who I’m very sure does provide cycles and shit and I have good relations with him. I will ask him for aromasin, you don’t think he’ll refuse because of my age?

I know a coach in the gym who I’m very sure does provide cycles and shit and I have good relations with him. I will ask him for aromasin, you don’t think he’ll refuse because of my age?
Tell him your reasons and throw him extra money he will give you
And if still he denies then bang his balls with a 🔨

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, 5'7 zoomer and RopeMaxxed
What dosage of aromasin should I consume? And I also have creatine, I remember a thread that said that consumption of aromasin and creatine was a good combo and increased DHT. Hopefully I won’t go fucking bald

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
What dosage of aromasin should I consume? And I also have creatine, I remember a thread that said that consumption of aromasin and creatine was a good combo and increased DHT. Hopefully I won’t go fucking bald
Creatine won't do shit to dht and no you won't go bald
There are guys who run like 2 grams of masteron with tren still don't lose hair

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Creatine won't do shit to dht and no you won't go bald
There are guys who run like 2 grams of masteron with tren still don't lose hair
Lmao okay, aromasin dosent have estrogen rebound right? Unlike letrozole and other AL.

Lmao okay, aromasin dosent have estrogen rebound right? Unlike letrozole and other AL.
You have to take 25mg of aromasin to prevent growth plate closure. And you have to do it every day.

• JFL
What country do you live? I can send some online stores that you can use from there.

You have to take 25mg of aromasin to prevent growth plate closure. And you have to do it every day.
Nigga dont give dumb advice like that. You're telling OP to rope at this point.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Tell him your reasons and throw him extra money he will give you
And if still he denies then bang his balls with a 🔨
Shitballs, I did everything in my disposal and he still denied me for not being 18. He’s also a fucking manlet, but fuck he won’t sell it. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
What country do you live? I can send some online stores that you can use from there.
Alright, I live in a quite urban city in northern Mexico, I’m sure there may be some online options for me. Every day I wait is .5mm height potential lost lmao.

Nigga dont give dumb advice like that. You're telling OP to rope at this point.
If you want the results you have to do what is needed. Aromasin only reduces about 30-50% of e2 in men anyways at that dosage

I wish my plates were open

If you want the results you have to do what is needed. Aromasin only reduces about 30-50% of e2 in men anyways at that dosage
Not everyone will have the same response however. How did you miss out the most basic fact. Sure for someone who is high estrogen 25mg would help but not for those who are mild or low but still use it to delay growth.

Go read freakkforlife's thread on it
Plus nuking ur estrogen like that is asking for trouble anyway. So the question is have you actually done it on that dosage for yourself.

Not everyone will have the same response however. How did you miss out the most basic fact. Sure for someone who is high estrogen 25mg would help but not for those who are mild or low but still use it to delay growth.

Go read freakkforlife's thread on it
Plus nuking ur estrogen like that is asking for trouble anyway. So the question is have you actually done it on that dosage for yourself.
Freakkforlife's thread is excellent and informative but it's based mostly on hypotheticals. His dosing has never been clinically used or proven anecdotally to reduce e2 to the levels needed to prevent growth plate closure.
You won't nuke your estrogen on Aromasin lol. Look at this study which it shows that young men (mean age was 18.8) used aromasin at 25mg and their estradiol only reduced by 38%.
AROMASIN

However, there isn't much of a difference in estradiol suppression between 2.5 mg and 25 mg, I believe, so either way, it wouldn't be much of a difference in terms of feeling. I'm already on 1mg of Arimidex a day since December, and I have experienced every side effect, even a little bit of hair thinning at 15, however, it all went away after the first two months or so, it doesn't matter tbh.
Ais are pointless

When using an AI, you are supposed to get side effects, since your E2 is supposed to lower to be around 10-15pg/ml while the average 20-year-old's e2 levels are 30-40pg/ml. So you should be feeling at least one to a few low E2 symptoms on AI, so that you can at least know it's working if you're not getting bloodwork

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    180.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid
Freakkforlife's thread is excellent and informative but it's based mostly on hypotheticals. His dosing has never been clinically used or proven anecdotally to reduce e2 to the levels needed to prevent growth plate closure.
You won't nuke your estrogen on Aromasin lol. Look at this study which it shows that young men (mean age was 18.8) used aromasin at 25mg and their estradiol only reduced by 38%.
View attachment 2113784

However, there isn't much of a difference in estradiol suppression between 2.5 mg and 25 mg, I believe, so either way, it wouldn't be much of a difference in terms of feeling. I'm already on 1mg of Arimidex a day since December, and I have experienced every side effect, even a little bit of hair thinning at 15, however, it all went away after the first two months or so, it doesn't matter tbh.
View attachment 2113796

When using an AI, you are supposed to get side effects, since your E2 is supposed to lower to be around 10-15pg/ml while the average 20-year-old's e2 levels are 30-40pg/ml. So you should be feeling at least one to a few low E2 symptoms on AI, so that you can at least know it's working if you're not getting bloodwork
Interesting. I'll update my new cycle based on your information. And you did just say that there isn't much of a difference between 2.5 to 25 right. If so I'll stick with my 12.5 dose.

do you have a uk aromasin source?

Alright, I live in a quite urban city in northern Mexico, I’m sure there may be some online options for me. Every day I wait is .5mm height potential lost lmao.
Mexico? Go find a local pharmacy (not a brandname store) and you probably won’t be asked for prescription.