How should I improve my eye area?

JoKhao

JoKhao

Bronze
IMG 20240831 012805

Any tips or is over?

My eyes are kinda fucked because I didn't have where to look while taking the pic
I might also have a lazy eye

Grow some lashes and it will become great. Lashes and eyebrows r everything no joke.

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao and iwillsuemeta
Grow some lashes and it will become great. Lashes and eyebrows r everything no joke.
How should I do that what products do I need? I already pluck my eyebrows like really carefully leaving no hair haven't done it in a week because I been sick

c
What shape I got king? Because I really Don't know
Ur eyes look like good shape and spacing. You need minoxodil to grow and black dye to bring them out eventually. Maybe a lash transplant thing would help if you are truly lashless.

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
Lashes make the shape. Look at Brooke monk or whatever.
That’s a bitch idrc. Hooding and fat is what makes the eyes - brows and lashes come second

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
c

Ur eyes look like good shape and spacing. You need minoxodil to grow and black dye to bring them out eventually. Maybe a lash transplant thing would help if you are truly lashless.
I'm just blonde that's it

c

IMG 20240831 020546
i say they are medium in length should I grow them even more?