How should I look when taking pictures with other people without coming off as creepy?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
So when I'm forced to take group pictures for a class or something I usually get lost in my thoughts and doze off and look in a different direction and have a retarded facial expression in pictures.. then sometimes I just fix my eyes on the camera but I get tears in my eyes because I have to blink multiple times but I don't want to blink in order to not look cringe... Does anyone have good tips on how to take pictures without blinking too much and not looking autistic in them? Where should I look and where should my hands and arms be? How about posture? Is there an attractive way for males to take group pictures because I know some guys that take good NT pictures despite being ugly?

I wonder what you look like

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
Dude no one fucking cares about you're problems, except you're soon to be dead mother that i'm gonna fuck to death
Noone thinks you funny you 14yo cringe edgelord go back to Tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and zipzam
Dude no one fucking cares about you're problems, except you're soon to be dead mother that i'm gonna fuck to death
I can tell you have the same verbal IQ as a starfish

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
It's rather intriguing. Chad has probably never looked at a group photo and thought he looked "creepy." In your case, it's not a matter of coming off as "creepy," but rather as plain ugly.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It's rather intriguing. Chad has probably never looked at a group photo and thought he looked "creepy." In your case, it's not a matter of coming off as "creepy," but rather as plain ugly.
We think we look creepy only because other people have said so in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back