How should I lose weight quick af?

M

maxxmtbing

Iron
I’ve been trying to lose weight for a while now but every time I lose like 5-10kg and just quit and gain most of it back.

I’ve done calorie deficits and intermittent fasting but was never able to just keep off the weight. I also just get really bad cravings nd shit which doesn’t help.

Life rant, you dont need to read ts:
When I was like 10 I was obese cause of meds, then when I was 12 I quit the meds and became anorexic, and I’m 14 now and skinny fat in a way (5,8 / 171 cm | 60kg / 132lbs) I’m in the normale range of bmi but l feel absolutely disguising because I’m still used to being really skinny.

Now the thing is that I’m also a really late bloomer, I got checked out by a doctor and they said that I basically just started puberty and still haven’t had my actual growth spurt, now I have a really bloated looking face with a defined jawline but just chubby cheeks. This really makes me hate myself cause it just looks like crap, but assuming I haven’t hit fucking puberty yet it hopefully will go away.

The question:
Now I’m just looking for tips on how to defeat cravings, the best cardio-ish thing to do (not running, that’s embarrassing ) and what diet (I live with my parents, and therefore can’t starvemax cause I used to be anorexic and they wont allow that to happen again)

Also this is my first post so it’s probs ass

dont fast n shit if ur 14, eat good during puberty and get off this forum

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I’ve been trying to lose weight for a while now but every time I lose like 5-10kg and just quit and gain most of it back.

I’ve done calorie deficits and intermittent fasting but was never able to just keep off the weight. I also just get really bad cravings nd shit which doesn’t help.

Life rant, you dont need to read ts:
When I was like 10 I was obese cause of meds, then when I was 12 I quit the meds and became anorexic, and I’m 14 now and skinny fat in a way (5,8 / 171 cm | 60kg / 132lbs) I’m in the normale range of bmi but l feel absolutely disguising because I’m still used to being really skinny.

Now the thing is that I’m also a really late bloomer, I got checked out by a doctor and they said that I basically just started puberty and still haven’t had my actual growth spurt, now I have a really bloated looking face with a defined jawline but just chubby cheeks. This really makes me hate myself cause it just looks like crap, but assuming I haven’t hit fucking puberty yet it hopefully will go away.

The question:
Now I’m just looking for tips on how to defeat cravings, the best cardio-ish thing to do (not running, that’s embarrassing ) and what diet (I live with my parents, and therefore can’t starvemax cause I used to be anorexic and they wont allow that to happen again)

Also this is my first post so it’s probs ass
Primal, Keto if you are sensitive (weak)
Bare minimum carbs, like 200-300 calories of carbs per day
No exercise needed whatsoever
Use your time on soft tissue work instead (like Gua Sha and stretching), will be crucial once you ascend
No need to thank me 😉

• +1
Reactions: maxxmtbing
Dude I’m just really insecure like it’s bad
Deal with it, got locked at 5'7 because of losing weight hella early (ur age), had potential to be 6'
just keep eating how u do rn till 18 bro trust, cutting at ur age was the worst decision I've ever made

• +1
Reactions: emo
Deal with it, got locked at 5'7 because of losing weight hella early (ur age), had potential to be 6'
just keep eating how u do rn till 18 bro trust, cutting at ur age was the worst decision I've ever made
nigga that's cap you don't lose 6 inches cuz of losing weight