How should I make a move on this foid

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I’ve been sending her flirty reels + tiktoks for a day now. I’ve received (one) heart emoji.

How should I go forward with this? I know her through mutual friends. We both have common interests (hockey) and similar music tastes.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Tell her you'll murder her family

• +1
Reactions: jué, cromagnon and nathan
I’ve been sending her flirty reels + tiktoks for a day now. I’ve received (one) heart emoji.

How should I go forward with this? I know her through mutual friends. We both have common interests (hockey) and similar music tastes.
Once she tells you that shes going to shower, say "without me?"

Keep talking a bit to create some bonding

• +1
Reactions: jué
Keep talking a bit to create some bonding
I have to make a move quick tbh. My parents want to move to a diff state but they will only move if I really want to and it all depends on if I date this foid or not. What should I do

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I have to make a move quick tbh. My parents want to move to a diff state but they will only move if I really want to and it all depends on if I date this foid or not. What should I do
Ask her out after some small talk, don't expect much though

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon