How should I respond to fake compliments from bluepilled girls?

thecel

thecel

morph king
Once a Stacy said to me, “I like your eyes.”

Now, considering the facts — my ES ratio is 0.39, my IPD is 57mm, and my PFL is 23mm — the odds of her compliment being sincere are lower than the probability of winning the lottery and getting struck by lightning on the same day.

So, instead of replying with the standard “thank you,” I said “shut the fuck up bitch.”

Did I make the right move?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, EverythingMaxxer, Boots and 39 others
socially inepts.me

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Copeful, Lars and 3 others
No need to be rude nigga. Accept and move on.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Boots, Mongrelcel, HighIQcel and 13 others
say, i dont believe you

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, MentalistKebab, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
What was the context and why did she say it?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If this is true you’re a bell end

• +1
Reactions: thecel and hebbewem
Were you larping as a subhuman?

I don't belive girls hug you or compliment you

• Hmm...
Were you larping as a subhuman?

I don't belive girls hug you or compliment you

The compliment was a lie, like she just said it to be nice but didn’t mean it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and inceletto
What would you prefer more? High psl rating or real life validation??

• +1
ask them "ooh are u interested in me by any chance? wanna date?" and theyll never fake compliment u again (if theyre attracted theyll say yes and there u go)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, Mongrelcel, Fear and 5 others
ask them "ooh are u interested in me by any chance? wanna date?" and theyll never fake compliment u again (if theyre attracted theyll say yes and there u go)
Ropefuel advice tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, thecel and 2 others
Sounds like 80% failure probability jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Copeful, SpearOfOrion and 5 others
From my recent thread:

The problem with you incel types is not only will you not give yourselves a chance, but you won't even take the most minute of corrective steps in the opposite direction of where you’re heading. I am even convinced that the victim narrative is soo strong with you that even if a women knocked on your door and asked you out you still would find a reason that it isn't true that someone from the opposite sex could love you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Normies are low iq, maybe she just liked your face in general or maybe she was referring to the color if you have light colored eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and thecel
Normies are low iq, maybe she just liked your face in general or maybe she was referring to the color if you have light colored eyes
That’s how people are. They’re aren’t using Looksmax standards because those standards aren’t based in reality. They’re peak male model standards. Women aren’t necessarily looking for male models, unless you’re socially retarded and have no self awareness and even then she’ll eventually become repulsed because the superficial level of attraction fades sooner than later.

• +1

718D196F 3982 415C A918 88A820956BB5

My eyes are subhuman bro. Look at that giganarrow IPD

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Fear and Seppukucel
:feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, hebbewem and Chadeep
this bluepilled cuck
The blue pulled cuck who fucks the girls of your dreams while you are watching others have sex on a screen, makes sense.

• JFL
Fast Banana
Viral marketing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and thecel
Once a Stacy said to me, “I like your eyes.”

Now, considering the facts — my ES ratio is 0.39, my IPD is 57mm, and my PFL is 23mm — the odds of her compliment being sincere are lower than the probability of winning the lottery and getting struck by lightning on the same day.

So, instead of replying with the standard “thank you,” I said “shut the fuck up bitch.”

Did I make the right move?
Yes and based

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HighIQcel
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Fear