How should I rizz up girl i used to go to school with

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Should I just swipe up on her post with "👀"? She posted a vid looking fine asf, we both used to be kinda weird in school so I think we be a good match. I haven't talked to her for years and we didn't even really talk much in school either so I don't want it to seem creepy lol

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Should I just swipe up on her post with "👀"? She posted a vid looking fine asf, we both used to be kinda weird in school so I think we be a good match. I haven't talked to her for years and we didn't even really talk much in school either so I don't want it to seem creepy lol
yes go get married and have children

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and bignosesmallchin
What do you look like? What does she look like? Did you have status in school (were you popular)?

Just ask her out bru

fucking fakecel peace of shit

Tell her you have a Wide palate & Zygos that wrap around your head and she will want you.

Whats cookin good lookin