Reactions: Charisma
Pretty please

Get a girl to do it for you but tell her

“Shape them but make them non gay”

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Get a girl to do it for you but tell her

“Shape them but make them non gay”
I do have this old friend of mine that does eyebrow shit but shes gonna think im a faggot if I ask to get my eyebrows done:lul:

Are they super out of control, like Arab uncle eyebrows? If not, you don’t really need to “shape” them. Overly done/plucked eyebrows look bad on guys. Just pluck any hairs in the middle and clean up any stray hairs

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
I do have this old friend of mine that does eyebrow shit but shes gonna think im a faggot if I ask to get my eyebrows done:lul:
So what lol

It’s low inhib to do fag things

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Are they super out of control, like Arab uncle eyebrows? If not, you don’t really need to “shape” them. Overly done/plucked eyebrows look bad on guys. Just pluck any hairs in the middle and clean up any stray hairs
No I have the nordic haaland curse so I've never even had any eyebrows to shape. But now after using minox i think i should trim them a bit

Also they are too positively tilted so I wanna try to kind of counter that a bit

No I have the nordic haaland curse so I've never even had any eyebrows to shape. But now after using minox i think i should trim them a bit
Send a picture of them