How should I shave my pubes?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I haven't shaved my pubes in like 3 years now, should I use a clipper? I mainly just want to trim them to like 1/3 or 1/4 of an inch.
Also, I don't think I have ever shaved my balls, so how do I do that? Do I use a razor or do I have to cut each hair off individually?

i use regular razor and shaving cream . if you do it with a regular razor the next day your skin will be a little itchy

i use regular razor and shaving cream . if you do it with a regular razor the next day your skin will be a little itchy

I don't really want to look like a prepubescent boy down there though.

so just trim? it looks better than shaved imo and you don't have to deal with the godawful itching

so just trim? it looks better than shaved imo and you don't have to deal with the godawful itching
What should I use to trim though?
Clippers?

Just use a razor and shaving cream

Lol u wont unless you‘re small down there

Its like washing your car and then putting it into the garage for the next year for me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
F71HJzB5 400x400

3 years what the fuck bro

I haven't shaved my pubes in like 3 years now, should I use a clipper? I mainly just want to trim them to like 1/3 or 1/4 of an inch.
Also, I don't think I have ever shaved my balls, so how do I do that? Do I use a razor or do I have to cut each hair off individually?

Best is waxing

was today a successful rotting day :feelshehe: aka ldar :feelshmm:
Ahhh, yes, not the only thing I did though, I also studied and hit the gym:feelsez: