How should I start Instagram?

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Assuming my sleep is fixed after my swelling has gone down, I plan to finally make an Instagram. It’ll help me reconnect with old friends, meet new people, get girls, and fit in with the normies. If I start off by following old friends and acquaintances from high school I should have a base of a few hundred followers right off the bat.

But here’s the real question. My plan for a while was to make my first post addressing the health issues I’ve had and that they are now in the past. I view it as the elephant in the room, as I’m 21 with no Ig and have spent the last few years rotting. However after a talk with cocainecowboy I’m not sure that’s a good idea.

He says I shouldn’t address it, and am better off starting my account like nothing happened. That normies don’t care and by addressing a negative topic I’ll be giving negative emotions and thus shooting myself in the foot.

I previously viewed it as a good way to explain why a smart, fit, decent looking guy dropped out of college and has no life, because I certainly haven’t lived up to expectations. I wanted to get it out of the way so I never have to explain it to people when they ask about college or whatever else I’ve been doing over the last few years.

I think he’s probably right. Let people think it’s weird. They can come up with their own story. That’s better than me feeding them a negative one. He even says that if it comes up in conversation I shouldn’t address health issues and how down bad I’ve been because there is nothing to gain. Sympathy in the moment and then they distance themselves bc normies are shit. I haven’t told many people about it over the last year and a half but the ones I’ve told all either talked to me the same amount, less, or not at all. At no point has it improved a relationship.

It’s uncomfortable putting myself out there without excusing my lack of general success, and knowing that I’ll have to bs my way through a lot of interactions. But the latter part in particular is just part of being a normie so I better get used to it. How do you guys think I should approach starting my Instagram, rebuilding my old social life, and presenting myself in a positive light to new people that come into my life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel, hennypapi and 2 others
be cute and make a tldr version of this thread for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, thecel and OOGABOOGA
don't make a post about it hardly anyone would read it, just make your instagram and post as any NT person would

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, hennypapi, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Nigga typed an essay to ask how to start his Instagram.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 12218, hennypapi and 8 others
Nah don't post your health issues on Insta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, hennypapi, Deleted member 10367 and 2 others
dn rd
but only if you get 1000+ followers and 300+ likes per pic atleast to high tier normie max

be cute and make a tldr version of this thread for me
My life has been on hold for the last few years due to health issues, now that they are about to be resolved I’m not sure if I should address the issues to my old friends or act like nothing happened and I just finally got around to making ig
don't make a post about it hardly anyone would read it, just make your instagram and post as any NT person would
Prolly right but how would an nt person start their ig at 21. Oxymoronic bc they’d already have an ig and not be in this situation
Nah don't post your health issues on Insta
Tbh tbh
dn rd
but only if you get 1000+ followers and 300+ likes per pic atleast to high tier normie max
That’s the goal bhai

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Prolly right but how would an nt person start their ig at 21. Oxymoronic bc they’d already have an ig and not be in this situation
Plenty of NT people delete and restart their grams for social cleansing or whatever just pretend it's something like that and not your whole social life thats been absent

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and OOGABOOGA
social cleansing
3f8

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10524
I follow a guy who posts about his recovery from heroine addiction weekly and he's had some success growing his account. I wouldn't recommend it though tbh. Just go traveling or photoshop yourself at some landmarks and follow people in certain hashtags. Some pictures of you at parties with girls helps too. Buy a few hundred followers, make your account private, and you're good to go. That seems to be what most of the guys I went to high school with did.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Just post a picture of you doing something

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10524
Plenty of NT people delete and restart their grams for social cleansing or whatever just pretend it's something like that and not your whole social life thats been absent
True but for all my old friends they’ll know bc I never had an account. Except the one freshman year that got me suspended from hs bc I called a girl a cunt lol. For new people I agree nbd
Which health issues btw?
Severe and obscure sleep and breathing issues, like a more fucked up unheard of version of sleep apnea but different
I follow a guy who posts about his recovery from heroine addiction weekly and he's had some success growing his account. I wouldn't recommend it though tbh. Just go traveling or photoshop yourself at some landmarks and follow people in certain hashtags. Some pictures of you at parties with girls helps too. Buy a few hundred followers, make your account private, and you're good to go. That seems to be what most of the guys I went to high school with did.
Drug addict is a halo bc normies are degens. Very different from bad luck rendering me disabled
Just post a picture of you doing something
yeah ill try and visit my boy in Denver, get pics hiking or some shit. And for pfp I’ll just do a shoot and look good

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 10524, Looks234 and 1 other person
Did fixing your sleep improve your libido shit btw?

• +1
Did fixing your sleep improve your libido shit btw?
Not yet, or maybe a little bit. I’m still quite swollen which is probably doing the same thing as my tonsils were before. If and when I get morning wood I will most definitely be making a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Not yet, or maybe a little bit. I’m still quite swollen which is probably doing the same thing as my tonsils were before. If and when I get morning wood I will most definitely be making a thread about it
Would be lifefuel for me tbh. I'm really hoping that my sleep is really whats causing it, cant wait to get bimax and finally fix this shit after 5 years of continuous brain fog and shit sleep :feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Would be lifefuel for me tbh. I'm really hoping that my sleep is really whats causing it, cant wait to get bimax and finally fix this shit after 5 years of continuous brain fog and shit sleep :feelsree::feelsree:
Jeez dude have you done sleep studies

• +1
Jeez dude have you done sleep studies
No I havent but I have recorded myself at night and listened through hours of fucking audio of me snoring.
Im also pretty young and most doctors are too bluepilled for this shit since this is usually a problem for older men.
My cuck father is also a chronic snorer/mouthbreather and he admitted to also having erection problems/shit libido in his early 20s as well so I'm really hoping I can fix it this year.

• +1
No I havent but I have recorded myself at night and listened through hours of fucking audio of me snoring.
Im also pretty young and most doctors are too bluepilled for this shit since this is usually a problem for older men.
My cuck father is also a chronic snorer/mouthbreather and he admitted to also having erection problems/shit libido in his early 20s as well so I'm really hoping I can fix it this year.
Go to a doctor nigga

• +1
1.Follow people you know/want to follow
2.Post good quality photos of yourself + you hanging out with other people.
3. Do not spam, Don't post daily. Less is more

• +1
Reactions: thecel and OOGABOOGA
Just start it. I didn't start my insta till I was 19, people don't care. Post whatever you feel like tbh, I love to use insta as a means to post my mogger physique it's quite fun lol

• Love it
Just start it. I didn't start my insta till I was 19, people don't care. Post whatever you feel like tbh, I love to use insta as a means to post my mogger physique it's quite fun lol
yo pm physique nigga? and cycle

Your first post should just be saying something along the lines of 'hello world' or ' I'm back!' and from there you grow.

• +1