How should you take care of pubic hair optimally?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
@Amnesia do you have any opinions from girls on what's the best setup down there?

Happy trail?

Shave down to zero?

Trim to 1mm?

How should I max out my pubic hair? I know girls for sure dont like bushes down there.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, Zercic and 1 other person
you don't want a prepubescent bald spot and you don't want a bush either. use a trimmer. or shave it completely with a (straight) razor like me and let it grow for 4 days to like 9 days max. if you are gonna trim it though, completely shave like the hairs on your legs so there is a nice V shape

• +1
Reactions: Over
Use a trimmer and clean it all up. Including the hair on your balls and taint.

Bonus: use a mild exfoliator on dick and balls to clean it nicely. Women dig a clean dick. There are also some ways to make your semen taste better, if you wanna know (ik it sounds weird but shit's cash ngl).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
You don't have to worry about that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, owlofathena, Gazzamogga and 14 others

Bonus: use a mild exfoliator on dick and balls to clean it nicely. Women dig a clean dick. There are also some ways to make your semen taste better, if you wanna know (ik it sounds weird but shit's cash ngl).
a 2% salacylic acid exfoliater is to harsh i suppose?

you don't want a prepubescent bald spot and you don't want a bush either.
So just trim it out nice?

What to do with legs hair on left and right side of pubic area tbh. Trim it too?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

What to do with legs hair on left and right side of pubic area tbh. Trim it too?
yeah, i would use a safe guard because i cut myself once and it hurts like fucking hell. i was in shock for 3 minutes.

read my post jfl, shave it so there is a nice V

• +1
You don't have to worry about that.
FA48DBBB 9BFE 4458 8117 FB963EFD08DD

STOP STOP STOP STOP

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1973, Gazzamogga and 4 others
Females only care about bones. :feelscry:

Just the inner thighs would be fine. If you go beyond that then you'll look like a faggot

• +1
I shave balls smooth with a razor then trim the rest to 1m optimum imo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Over
I just have an electronic trimmer, I trim it short all around, never ever like totally shave it all off. Just short and neat, clean looking. I shave my happy trail off just cause I like the clean look. With that said I heard a lot of women LIKE it, they say seeing a happy trail on a guy whos wearing just boxers is like seeing a girls cleavage in a low cut shirt, it reminds them that theres a mans COCK down below

Ive asked plenty of girls if they would prefer I shave all my pubic hair and never once has a girl said they would like a guy to not have any

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
I just have an electronic trimmer, I trim it short all around, never ever like totally shave it all off. Just short and neat, clean looking. I shave my happy trail off just cause I like the clean look. With that said I heard a lot of women LIKE it, they say seeing a happy trail on a guy whos wearing just boxers is like seeing a girls cleavage in a low cut shirt, it reminds them that theres a mans COCK down below

Ive asked plenty of girls if they would prefer I shave all my pubic hair and never once has a girl said they would like a guy to not have any
Ok I need to buy a trimmer when I find work. For now one time razor must be enough.

Ok I need to buy a trimmer when I find work. For now one time razor must be enough.
I mean u could literally just get scissors out and cut it close all around if u dont have shaky hands and wont cut ur cock off dawg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, EasternRightWinger15, Danish_Retard and 3 others

Plz share

And what about jbs?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Danish_Retard, RAITEIII and 2 others
once you get to the point where a bitch can see your pubic hair it doesnt matter what it looks like

no pubic hair for our faces

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What has this forum come to just lol

Looksmax is dead

• Hmm...

I don't recommend using a razor dawg. You might get ingrowns, rashes, acne and worst of all you might cut yourself. Like the other guy said its better to use a scissor and manually trim it off if you can't get an electric shaver with guards. If you're gonna use a normal razor anyway make sure you foam the area properly and repeatedly if the foam comes off before you finish your shave.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't recommend using a razor dawg. You might get ingrowns, rashes, acne and worst of all you might cut yourself. Like the other guy said its better to use a scissor and manually trim it off if you can't get an electric shaver with guards. If you're gonna use a normal razor anyway make sure you foam the area properly and repeatedly if the foam comes off before you finish your shave.
I dont even have 30 dollars for a trimmer

• +1
I dont even have 30 dollars for a trimmer
You got scissors? Just use that instead. Works fine. I would rather have a jungle than shave with a manual razor down there again

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Over
Shave completely

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Over and Danish_Retard
@Amnesia do you have any opinions from girls on what's the best setup down there?

Happy trail?

Shave down to zero?

Trim to 1mm?

How should I max out my pubic hair? I know girls for sure dont like bushes down there.
F A C E

but dont shave cause it makes it prickly and youll fuck worse

• JFL

Happy trail?

Shave down to zero?

Trim to 1mm?

Completely shaven balls and shaft.
Trimmed thigh and pubic hair.

Anything else than this is actively hurting you.

• +1
I shave it all off.

• +1

Happy trail?

Shave down to zero?

Trim to 1mm?

Well, my school’s thot who’s sucked every tall or good looking guys dick told me she doesn’t mind shaved or hairy dicks unless it’s a jungle. Most girls don’t care aslong as any of the hairs don’t get in her mouth

• +1

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel