How significant/insignificant are wisdom teeth?

Neverbegameover!

Neverbegameover!

Iron
Recently got all of mines taken out about 3 days ago and surprisingly my face hasn’t blown up like most but I did have slight swelling so my face wasn’t as defined until it went down. Do wisdom teeth do anything to the faces initial structure? Whether improving it or doing the opposite? I’ve heard different things regarding this topic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Yes when you get them extracted your penis will fall off soon after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, datboijj, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
My wisdom teeth grew perfectly what does that mean

• Love it
Recently got all of mines taken out about 3 days ago and surprisingly my face hasn’t blown up like most but I did have slight swelling so my face wasn’t as defined until it went down. Do wisdom teeth do anything to the faces initial structure? Whether improving it or doing the opposite? I’ve heard different things regarding this topic.
More a case of if you can grow them it is a sign of good development.

If you can’t then you are either a woman or narrow palated.

Havent mewed a day in my life but they came in perfectly for me

Removing them can give strong hollow cheeks, only the upper ones tho. Lower ones shouldnt be removed

• Ugh..
Removing them can give strong hollow cheeks, only the upper ones tho. Lower ones shouldnt be removed
how is gym going

Interesting, I already have hollow cheeks due to having a diamond like face shape also What happens if lower ones are removed?

Interesting, I already have hollow cheeks due to having a diamond like face shape also What happens if lower ones are removed?
Bone loss in mandible usually

• +1
Reactions: Julian and Deleted member 8758
the Jews have already taken mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 8758
Bone loss in mandible usually
You aren't gonna lose much bone from the mandible from a wisdom tooth extraction. Maybe alveolar bone a bit but it isn't enough to change the shape of the mandible in any significant way.

• Ugh..
You aren't gonna lose much bone from the mandible from a wisdom tooth extraction. Maybe alveolar bone a bit but it isn't enough to change the shape of the mandible in any significant way.
It is enough bone to be noticeable when someone has had extractions

• +1
It is enough bone to be noticeable when someone has had extractions
Do you refer to extractions in general? Wisdom teeth extraction can't be compared to premolar extractions. Even in that case it's overblown imo because people who get them already have skeletal problems, so the issue with it in those cases is more that the actual problem wasn't solved, just covered up

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I think you can only have 4, mine partially came out they didn't completely
yeah they grew in perfectly i had no pain at all

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 11053
Do you refer to extractions in general? Wisdom teeth extraction can't be compared to premolar extractions. Even in that case it's overblown imo because people who get them already have skeletal problems, so the issue with it in those cases is more that the actual problem wasn't solved, just covered up
Well that first point is a given. I also referred to them only being more so a sign of something being wrong in the first place, although they still have a negative impact on a mans face.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Well that first point is a given. I also referred to them only being more so a sign of something being wrong in the first place, although they still have a negative impact on a mans face.
Perhaps a symptom rather than a cause of a problem. Extraction alone without retraction causes minimal to no damage. There are many attractive people who are missing teeth.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Perhaps a symptom rather than a cause of a problem. Extraction alone without retraction causes minimal to no damage. There are many attractive people who are missing teeth.
It is a symptom but it does also cause other issues which is generally accepted which is why they don’t want to remove teeth.

There are also attractive people who look worse after losing teeth ngl.

3 of my wisdom teeth are perfect but the 4th one is growing sideways jfl

It is a symptom but it does also cause other issues which is generally accepted which is why they don’t want to remove teeth.

There are also attractive people who look worse after losing teeth ngl.
Possibly. The lack of good oral posture following extraction can also cause this potential damage. The bone cells resorb in a certain manner, much more manageable if your oral posture is good.

Possibly. The lack of good oral posture following extraction can also cause this potential damage. The bone cells resorb in a certain manner, much more manageable if your oral posture is good.
No real experiance if oral posture leads to anything positive as I have awful posture jfc

That was a greycel move, you don't take your wisdom teeth out.