How smoking can make you taller! | 🚬 | (during puberty) manletcels GTFIH!!!!

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
This is ofc not healthy so do this on your own risk

I don't particularily care about studys but for nerdcels I included it..

1. Stimulation of Growth Hormones:
    • Nicotine Interaction with the Hypothalamus-Pituitary Axis:
      • Nicotine could theoretically stimulate the hypothalamus, a region in the brain that plays a key role in regulating hormones. The hypothalamus controls the pituitary gland, often referred to as the "master gland," which in turn regulates various other glands in the body.

• Increased stimulation of the hypothalamus by nicotine might enhance the secretion of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) from the hypothalamus. GHRH then prompts the pituitary gland to release growth hormone (GH) into the bloodstream.

2. Enhanced Growth Hormone (GH) Secretion:
    • Impact on Growth Plates:
      • Growth hormone directly affects the growth plates (epiphyseal plates) in bones, which are areas of growing tissue near the ends of long bones. During puberty, these plates are actively lengthening, contributing to increases in height.

• Theoretically, an increase in GH levels due to nicotine stimulation could lead to more rapid growth of these plates, potentially resulting in an accelerated increase in height.

3. Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) Production:
    • Liver Stimulation:
      • GH stimulates the liver to produce insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), another critical hormone for growth. IGF-1 promotes cell growth and development in various tissues, including bones.

• Enhanced GH secretion due to nicotine might lead to increased levels of IGF-1, further supporting the rapid growth of bones and potentially contributing to increased height.

4. Metabolic Effects:
    • Increased Metabolic Rate:
      • Nicotine is known to increase the metabolic rate. A higher metabolic rate could theoretically provide more energy and resources for growth processes.

• With more efficient metabolism, the body might better utilize nutrients required for bone and tissue growth, thereby supporting accelerated growth.

5. Direct Effects on Bone Cells:
    • Stimulation of Osteoblast Activity:
      • Nicotine might directly stimulate osteoblasts, the cells responsible for bone formation. Enhanced activity of osteoblasts could lead to more rapid bone growth and increased height.

• The combined effects of increased GH, IGF-1, and direct stimulation of osteoblasts could theoretically result in accelerated growth during puberty.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Intheendiwillwin, cavy and 1 other person
dnrd, smoke anyway because its low inhib nt trait

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, whiteislandpill and silencio
Theres no proper evidence of nicotine increasing hgh and igf1 and the other substances in the cig will and does stunt your growth

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, emo and Ychassa
It's not low inhib, you literally steal a single cig from ur dad and call it low inhib dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: emo, greycel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
Smoking is a helthmin and bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
height is influenced only by genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emo, greycel, Gandy and 1 other person
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Smoking is high inhib trait.
Not smoking is doing whatever you want while not caring if you fit in or what other people think of you.

what about the risks of developing a nicotine addiction, especially teens are more prone due to yet to fully develop brains, a smoking addiction will fuck your life up and not worth it since there is no solid evidence of smoking helping height gains

• +1
Reactions: emo and Ryldoo IS COPING
what about the risks of developing a nicotine addiction, especially teens are more prone due to yet to fully develop brains, a smoking addiction will fuck your life up and not worth it since there is no solid evidence of smoking helping height gains
whatever you say

• Nicotine could theoretically stimulate the hypothalamus, a region in the brain that plays a key role in regulating hormones. The hypothalamus controls the pituitary gland, often referred to as the "master gland," which in turn regulates various other glands in the body.

• Increased stimulation of the hypothalamus by nicotine might enhance the secretion of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) from the hypothalamus. GHRH then prompts the pituitary gland to release growth hormone (GH) into the bloodstream.

• Growth hormone directly affects the growth plates (epiphyseal plates) in bones, which are areas of growing tissue near the ends of long bones. During puberty, these plates are actively lengthening, contributing to increases in height.

• Theoretically, an increase in GH levels due to nicotine stimulation could lead to more rapid growth of these plates, potentially resulting in an accelerated increase in height.

• Liver Stimulation:
      • GH stimulates the liver to produce insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), another critical hormone for growth. IGF-1 promotes cell growth and development in various tissues, including bones.

• Enhanced GH secretion due to nicotine might lead to increased levels of IGF-1, further supporting the rapid growth of bones and potentially contributing to increased height.

4. Metabolic Effects:
      • Nicotine is known to increase the metabolic rate. A higher metabolic rate could theoretically provide more energy and resources for growth processes.

• With more efficient metabolism, the body might better utilize nutrients required for bone and tissue growth, thereby supporting accelerated growth.

• Nicotine might directly stimulate osteoblasts, the cells responsible for bone formation. Enhanced activity of osteoblasts could lead to more rapid bone growth and increased height.

• The combined effects of increased GH, IGF-1, and direct stimulation of osteoblasts could theoretically result in accelerated growth during puberty.

People are gonna do this then see nothings changed and they’re now addicted. What losers

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
People are gonna do this then see nothings changed and they’re now addicted. What losers
Idk maybe yall right but i just noticed also that every tall guy i ever met smokes and also has better bones and leanness, maybe my theory is wrong.

nigha ur asking lil kids to smoke for a 0.0001 percent chance of even unnoticable 0.1 inch height growth :lul:
as i said people can do what they want, its up to them, i just provide my theory

My friend smoked and now hes 5'4

• +1
Reactions: emo and PrimalPlasty
Idk maybe yall right but i just noticed also that every tall guy i ever met smokes and also has better bones and leanness, maybe my theory is wrong.
the ones i know who smoke, were tall before even smoking. Whats the point of this guide if it wont change shit for people

the ones i know who smoke, were tall before even smoking. Whats the point of this guide if it wont change shit for people
wasnt supposed to be a guide more so a theory lol

He started during his teens
im not telling people to get addicted and smoke packs of cigarretes a day which may lead to growth stunt but maybe even tho there isnt alot of science to back this up 1 cigarette a day can accelerate growth even tho it shouldnt make sense but i see this with avg tall parents and their kids too often, even in my own family

even tho it shouldnt make sense
Smoking increases HGH and testosterone temporary because your body is trying to work in overdrive to repair from the poison.

Long term effect not studied, right? Long term effect could be negative

Last edited:
Smoking increases HGH and testosterone temporary because your body is trying to work in overdrive to repair from the poison.

Height is much more complicated than just testosterone. Tall people have a set of hundreds of genes that combine to create taller than average offspring.

Some of the highest testosterone men on the planet are near midget height.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, boss8055 and PrimalPlasty

As i said already im not sure about the studies nor am i profficient in that area, i know that the hgh and testosterone are there to repair the body but i thought that that theoretically could maybe increase height. i wouldnt know exactly ofc

It could. Did you ever heard about Dr. Gundry? He claims that nicotine could be good, if I remember correctly he recommends using a lot of vitamin C if smoking and uses Sardinia as an example.

• +1
It could. Did you ever heard about Dr. Gundry? He claims that nicotine could be good, if I remember correctly he recommends using a lot of vitamin C if smoking and uses Sardinia as an example.
i will look into that, thx!

• Liver Stimulation:

4. Metabolic Effects:

it doesn't really boots hgh it's just an aromatase inhibitor meaning it's going to make your plates open for longer

• +1
lifefuel for @incelmogger

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and PrimalPlasty

• Liver Stimulation:

4. Metabolic Effects:

based

• Liver Stimulation:

4. Metabolic Effects:

15y old smoker here. I’m 181cm (maybe bcs of tall parents 194cm/174cm) at 15 and had my first cigarette at 7. There is some
Periods I smoke regularly but I didn’t had a cigarette for like 2 months now.