How smoking was the worst thing i have ever done to my looks

Pretty_bread

Pretty_bread

Iron
this post is for users who think smoking would make them look cooler, and for users who are struggling with this addiction. (tldr at the bottom)

Face and body:
I go on a cycle when i’m faced with stress ( Engineering degree in a top school)

I smoke for a year then quit for 9-10 months, then i smoke again and the cycle repeats it self.

I used to do it cold turkey, its the best way to flush the nicotine and the carbon monoxide out from ur blood stream but the first three weeks are HELL, after that ur gucci.

ATM im off the smokes for the two months and a half but this time im using nicotine patches for the first time and it makes it much much more easier, im gonna stay on the patch for a couple of weeks more so the carbon monoxide thats inside my red blood cells would flush out and get replaced by oxygen, but im still pumping nicotine into my bloodstream but mind you, nicotine it self isn't that bad, its a stimulant just like caffeine, what makes cigarettes so bad for ur health ( and consequently your looks) is the carbon monoxide that hinders your bloodstream from transporting all its juicy nutrients to the rest of the body.

Carbon monoxide also affect your gut microbiome and fucks it up big time, which in return makes ur body not absorb ur food properly to feed ur skin, bones and hair.

Since i quit this habit i started to have more energy throughout the day (thnx oxygen filled red blood cells) and have started to do HIIT training again, it also affected my blood sugar and im not as hungry as i used to be, in these two and a half months i made more weightloss gains then i did this entire year.

My hair is less oily when i don't wash it for two-three days with shampoo.

My sleep quality improved alot and i no longer have dark circles under my eyes.

Social results:

All my family members have commented on how much healthier im looking and how im not as “tired looking” as i usually am, my brother have also commented on how my eyes returned how it used to be when i was a teen, i had big eyes, and he also commented on how my eye lashes and eye brows and how dense they have gotten.

Friends i havent met in a long time because of covid also told me that i look much more healthier and better looking.

TL;DR smoking isnt cool and fucks u up big time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bdycope, Deleted member 4464, KingScrew and 8 others
Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Makes sense tbh the carbon monoxide in your blood preventing oxygen from binding probably is a huge health and looksmin.
Essentially starving your skin/collagen production of oxygen

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, thickdickdaddy27, Pretty_bread and 1 other person
Smoking increase T

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
Legit. All the retards on this site will disagree and cope with "muh raspy voice" "muh badboy halo"

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Tall and Deleted member 4053
Good for you man. I too smoked half a pack a day for 3 years and noticed it took a huge toll on my looks. Now I haven't smoked for 3 years and look better than ever.

this post is for users who think smoking would make them look cooler, and for users who are struggling with this addiction. (tldr at the bottom)

Face and body:
I go on a cycle when i’m faced with stress ( Engineering degree in a top school)

I smoke for a year then quit for 9-10 months, then i smoke again and the cycle repeats it self.

I used to do it cold turkey, its the best way to flush the nicotine and the carbon monoxide out from ur blood stream but the first three weeks are HELL, after that ur gucci.

ATM im off the smokes for the two months and a half but this time im using nicotine patches for the first time and it makes it much much more easier, im gonna stay on the patch for a couple of weeks more so the carbon monoxide thats inside my red blood cells would flush out and get replaced by oxygen, but im still pumping nicotine into my bloodstream but mind you, nicotine it self isn't that bad, its a stimulant just like caffeine, what makes cigarettes so bad for ur health ( and consequently your looks) is the carbon monoxide that hinders your bloodstream from transporting all its juicy nutrients to the rest of the body.

Carbon monoxide also affect your gut microbiome and fucks it up big time, which in return makes ur body not absorb ur food properly to feed ur skin, bones and hair.

Since i quit this habit i started to have more energy throughout the day (thnx oxygen filled red blood cells) and have started to do HIIT training again, it also affected my blood sugar and im not as hungry as i used to be, in these two and a half months i made more weightloss gains then i did this entire year.

Social results:

All my family members have commented on how much healthier im looking and how im not as “tired looking” as i usually am, my brother have also commented on how my eyes returned how it used to be when i was a teen, i had big eyes, and he also commented on how my eye lashes and eye brows and how dense they have gotten.

Friends i havent met in a long time because of covid also told me that i look much more healthier and better looking.

Smoking cigarettes is one thing, smoking weed is entirely different.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and imparatorluk
Legit. All the retards on this site will disagree and cope with "muh raspy voice" "muh badboy halo"
Lmao smoking did the opposite to my voice, it made it sound more nasally because it fucking up my sinuses pretty badly.

Smoking increase T
Yes! Let's kill our body for a small boost of testosterone,
You are probably one of those retards who will be happy with cancer because it increases their testosterone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel and imparatorluk
Water is wet post spread to 2 pages.

Makes sense tbh the carbon monoxide in your blood preventing oxygen from binding probably is a huge health and looksmin.
Essentially starving your skin/collagen production of oxygen
robust nerd

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
good thread just drink water jfl

Face and body:

Social results:

Which 'top' school?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and WadlowMaxxing