How solid is my skincare before I hop on accutane?

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
My skin isn't super bad, but I have a bit of acne+enlarged pores, I got rid of some blackheads with the help of a cosmetician, but I want to get that god tier skin and I will eventually hop on accutane!
My skincare looks like this:

AM:CeraVe cleanser
Minoxidil 5%(for eyebrows)
Moisturizer
Under eye serum with volufiline
Spf 50

Pm:CeraVe cleanser
Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Under eye serum with volufilime
Tret 0,025%

I am also planning to use every two week a dermastamp 1,5mm to treat scars and enlarged pores and the first 3 days after microneedling I will use a different moisturizer(cicaplast), is my skincare solid?

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
My skin isn't super bad, but I have a bit of acne+enlarged pores, I got rid of some blackheads with the help of a cosmetician, but I want to get that god tier skin and I will eventually hop on accutane!

Moisturizer
Spf 50

Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Tret 0,025%

I am also planning to use every two week a dermastamp 1,5mm to treat scars and enlarged pores and the first 3 days after microneedling I will use a different moisturizer(cicaplast), is my skincare solid?
why dont you higher tret dose instead of accutane

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22

Moisturizer
Spf 50

Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Tret 0,025%

what is dermastamp?

Moisturizer
Spf 50

Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Tret 0,025%

Too many weird chemicals

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JohnBaza
If it doesn’t involve avoiding carbohydrates, then it’s a 0/10.

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and mvp2v1
If it doesn’t involve avoiding carbohydrates, then it’s a 0/10.
Ok man, let's nuke my carbs even though I do a lot of sport meanwhile a random chad has glass skin while only eating like shit

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Ok man, let's nuke my carbs even though I do a lot of sport meanwhile a random chad has glass skin while only eating like shit
That’s called genetics einstein. Genetics interplays with env. My body for example is more hormonal sensative, so when I eat shit I get acne very easily. But when I eat a clean animal based diet my acne goes away.

This shit so simple ur just a figglebottom

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
That’s called genetics einstein. Genetics interplays with env. My body for example is more hormonal sensative, so when I eat shit I get acne very easily. But when I eat a clean animal based diet my acne goes away.

This shit so simple ur just a figglebottom
Ok man, you do you, but with only animal based diet my acne didn't go away and not only this, but it was impossible to hit every RDI for micronutrients!Diet was proven multiple times to not be the cause of acne, it's just some people are more acne prone the same as their ancestors were, no matter what they eat!

I use tret 0,025 in morninng and adapalene 0l01 in night. Where do I buy microneedling?
It's stupid to use tret in the morning, it would be better if you build tolerance to use tret daily and then up the dossage!Using two retinoids is like begging for purging or dry skin jfl! Just google dermastamp!

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Just hop on accutane already i will do it soon tho i need to stop cope with tret and panoxl

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
It's stupid to use tret in the morning, it would be better if you build tolerance to use tret daily and then up the dossage!Using two retinoids is like begging for purging or dry skin jfl! Just google dermastamp!
My dermatologist said its ok so I honestly trust him. Only downside would be dry skin but he said if I use moisturizer it s ok

My dermatologist said its ok so I honestly trust him. Only downside would be dry skin but he said if I use moisturizer it s ok
Using tret in the morning and also using adapalene at night! Jfl your derm is an idiot, I wouldn't even be surprised if he advised against sunscreen:lul:

Using tret in the morning and also using adapalene at night! Jfl your derm is an idiot, I wouldn't even be surprised if he advised against sunscreen:lul:
I asked him tazarotene and he said yes but the nigga gave me adapalene

Moisturizer
Spf 50

Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Tret 0,025%

bump tret to 0.1 n remove volufiline

Tret is light sensitive so if you use it in the mornings it’s going to go all to shit and be worthless

• +1

Moisturizer
Spf 50

Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Tret 0,025%

You cant microneedle every 2 weeks with 1,5mm

• Hmm...

Moisturizer
Spf 50

Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Tret 0,025%

hate the cerave cleanse

@Rigged if i hop on accutane should i stop pdrn injections?
They dont directly condradict each other, but ur on like week 3 just go a little more and then after hop on accutane, also do u even have acne isnt ur issue rosacea? Acne will bring up rosacea while ur on it and after ur on it even more

They dont directly condradict each other, but ur on like week 3 just go a little more and then after hop on accutane, also do u even have acne isnt ur issue redness? Acne will bring up redness while ur on it and after ur on it even more
Ima dm you soon wait

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Idk it seems fine to me, what would you suggest instead as I have mixed skin?
find one it works cant say a certain product,try dragging your finger through your face after cleansing i couldnt cuz cerave foaming dries me so bad

If you want I can pm you individual items, but I’d recommend downloading some sort of barcode scanning app. I personally use and recommend Yuka.

Ok man, you do you, but with only animal based diet my acne didn't go away and not only this, but it was impossible to hit every RDI for micronutrients!Diet was proven multiple times to not be the cause of acne, it's just some people are more acne prone the same as their ancestors were, no matter what they eat!
Diet IS the cause of acne.
its been proven. nearly all acnecels have insulin resistance.

Moisturizer
Spf 50

Minoxidil 5%
Moisturizer
Tret 0,025%

how did you get rid of blackheads?