How soon should I hop on finasteride?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
A member here told me I'm a nw3 from side profile but it legit looks nw1 from the front so idk if it's too soon to nuke my dht levels
IMG 3838

You're fine

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
It doesn't look like you're norwooding at all to me. Anyway, it's best to hop on finasteride before things get too bad. It doesn't cause significant regrowth in everyone, so you can't always rely on it to restore your hair to the way it was. It will, however, prevent things from getting worse in most cases.

Another reason to get on fin early is because some people don't respond to it. If that's the case you should find out, so you can try another method of treatment (dutasteride or RU, usually).

I wouldn't worry about it in your case. Maybe try nizoral shampoo once a week if you are that concerned. If you start to notice actual norwooding, then get on fin.

Sure, it may fuck up your DHT levels, but hair is an incredibly important part of a man's aesthetic. Very few have the ability to pull off the bald look. I have yet to see a single person who can pull off the "actively balding" look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and thickdickdaddy27
It doesn't look like you're norwooding at all to me. Anyway, it's best to hop on finasteride before things get too bad. It doesn't cause significant regrowth in everyone, so you can't always rely on it to restore your hair to the way it was. It will, however, prevent things from getting worse in most cases.

Another reason to get on fin early is because some people don't respond to it. If that's the case you should find out, so you can try another method of treatment (dutasteride or RU, usually).

I wouldn't worry about it in your case. Maybe try nizoral shampoo once a week if you are that concerned. If you start to notice actual norwooding, then get on fin.

Sure, it may fuck up your DHT levels, but hair is an incredibly important part of a man's aesthetic. Very few have the ability to pull off the bald look. I have yet to see a single person who can pull off the "actively balding" look.
Helpful comment appreciate it!

go on it immediately as a preventative

• +1
  • JFL
JFL if you get on fin with that hair. Don’t risk getting sides for absolutely nothing

• +1