How sv3riges story will end

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, dimorphism, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
why doesn't he just go back to sweden and do all that, they dont care about murder much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
What did he do?

I am Sv3rige, and I can tell you that my plan is nothing of such nature.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Iasacrko and Deleted member 24770
Why do you actually give off sv3rige vibes, is this his account

• +1
He acid attacked his ex gf and burnt her house down and people think he also killed his other ex gfs
always knew that guy was crazy lmao, how are u supposed to shit with a carnivore diet anyway I have coped with keto and it was to the point I had bad constipation

Why do you actually give off sv3rige vibes, is this his account
Yes. This is my account, and now I'm deleting it because of all retards on here. You are basically one of the only persons that have been sound.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and IAMNOTANINCEL
sv3rige how are you supposed to shit properly on a carnivore diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, dimorphism and IAMNOTANINCEL
always knew that guy was crazy lmao
He's not crazy. He acid attacked her and burnt her house down because she was a crazy bitch who cheated on him and stole his baby
That's just called revenge.

how are u supposed to shit with a carnivore diet anyway
You don't shit as much on one because you dont eat useless indigestible matter that comes out the same way it came in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, thereallegend and Deleted member 51781
Dumb question. Are you that brainwashed?
No im serious JFL, I have tried just eating meat and how do u shit normally without fiber lmao

• Hmm...
TRVE NATVRAL RESP3CT

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No im serious JFL, I have tried just eating meat and how do u shit normally without fiber lmao
@f minning is all ur gonna call me brainwashed bruh ive watched your channel and all I want to know is an answer lmao, doesn’t help ur dogshit credibility if somebody has a genuine fucking question and u just call them brainwashed for having it dumbass

He's not crazy. He acid attacked her and burnt her house down because she was a crazy bitch who cheated on him and stole his baby
That's just called revenge.
Its not revenge to try and throw a firebomb into you own son's bedroom, subsequently burning his one and only home down, while disfiguring his caretaker with acid - his son didn't do a single thing to him. Without even mentioning how cheating on someone or taking his child away isnt justification for that shit either.

You fucking lunatic

What did he do?
Pay for acid attack on his ex-wife, blackmailed his wifes ex and his 15 year old child to burn down his exes and childs house.

Thats crazy you dumb fuck. He ruined his life over this. But then he laughs at other people who supposedly ruined their life.

You are trolling at this point.

He is a complete and utter abused dog, complete insecure narcy, one of the most sad and fucked up individuals out there-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and URL code
he's just a retarded 90 iq guy with narcissism and aspd. i remember in his earliest videos he talked about bringing a knife to school and wanting to stab someone. he was wearing a black leather trenchcoat lol. i'm honestly surprised he didn't go er sooner.

also why is it on his channel there's no mention of any of this? is this a hoax?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 24770
he's just a retarded 90 iq guy with narcissism and aspd. i remember in his earliest videos he talked about bringing a knife to school and wanting to stab someone. he was wearing a black leather trenchcoat lol. i'm honestly surprised he didn't go er sooner.

also why is it on his channel there's no mention of any of this? is this a hoax?
Just admit your crimes on your channel theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 24770
no i mean nothing in his comments section. his last video was 8 hours ago so he was uploading while on the run?

no i mean nothing in his comments section. his last video was 8 hours ago so he was uploading while on the run?
He hides somewhere in Asia where the european authorities can't find him

i remember in his earliest videos he talked about bringing a knife to school and wanting to stab someone. he was wearing a black leather trenchcoat lol. i'm honestly surprised he didn't go er sooner.
He never did that. Stop slandering GODtis.