rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20221008 010929

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ExtraBones, SubhumanCurrycel, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
Hard angle fraud jfl. Frog perspectice makes everything huge

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
It doesn't matter why tf do u wanna know only thing that matters is how tall u are

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
tiny skull

shoulder pads look retarded here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Rt-Rust1
I can't tell if ur shoulders are ultra long or if its padded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Rt-Rust1
Minecraft character looking ass

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17 and Rt-Rust1
What are those shoulders:lul::lul::lul:

Toad perspective makes everyone look like a 7' giant. Stop wasting everyone's time LARPing as big man OP. Post a normal picture. Proportions can make some people look taller or shorter than what they are. Ideally long legs + short torso and long arms is the best silhouette in clothes.

since when is minecraft steve posting on here

Toad perspective makes everyone look like a 7' giant. Stop wasting everyone's time LARPing as big man OP. Post a normal picture. Proportions can make some people look taller or shorter than what they are. Ideally long legs + short torso and long arms is the best silhouette in clothes.
I'm 6'2

u got cerebral palsy or smth? why u stiff as shit?

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
short af arms. also, you are clearly raising/flexing your shoulders to fake your frame (that's probably why your arms look short, since by raising your shoulders your arms are positioned further up on your body), either that or your wearing some type of padding, your shoulders look way too pointy to be in their natural resting position. If your shoulders are rested in that picture, you're genuinely deformed.

My shoulders are quite wide considering that my bodyfat is like 1% JFL
Why is everything that I read from you kinda crazy? You're still double digit bodyfat, and you look good, but for some reason you seem to think you're Trevor Signorino or something. Please tell me this is a bit.

You look like Auschwitz bro

Why is everything that I read from you kinda crazy? You're still double digit bodyfat, and you look good, but for some reason you seem to think you're Trevor Signorino or something. Please tell me this is a bit.
This nigga is one of the unhinged users of this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
This nigga is one of the unhinged users of this forum ngl
Yeah that much has become apparent. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't only me reading into that.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop