How tall must one be to get a girlfriend?

5”4

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, Pandora, slavicpsycho and 2 others
u can get gf at any height but if u want MTB+ should be 5'10 at least
Stacylite/Stacy 6'3

I would never have GF if I was below 6' plenty of them told me that they hate manlets and never consider as man even if they are sweet, its brutal good looking girls are devil you should use. them and never fall in love.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, poopoohead, ronaldo and 2 others
2'3" anymore and it's male gaze trigger the motherly instinct in them at that height

Absolute minimum is taller than her or only slightly shorter. But you gotta be chad if you‘re 5“6 or something for them to even look at you

Is 5’10 good enough
Yes. Im 5“10, noticably taller than most girls and you‘re taller than half the guys, smaller than the other half (it‘s the average). Most slayers i know are my height, i never had any issues w my height or even get got called short

If you‘re 5“10 and not getting girls, it‘s mainly bc of frame (- proportions) and face

My first coworker was like a 5’3” chadlet with a hot gf while I was rotter incel for another 5 years. Height IS IRRELEVANT.

there isnt a exact height cuz face can make up for it, ltn 6'4+, mtn 5'9+, htn 5'6+, chadlite 5'3+, chad 5 feet. these a rough estimates for absolut minimum height to being able to get a gf
Stopped reading at htn 5’6+ that’s too short in most countries