How tall should i have been?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
My mom is 170 and dad is 185, using a height calculator I shouldve been 184(+-10cms) but ended up 182, my diet wasnt the best and i almost never got enough sleep, i did play a lot of sports and went out in the sun every day.

Could i have been 187-190?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and yyy
You are in range of the calculator idk what you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jova, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
You are in range of the calculator idk what you are talking about
Im saying that i managed to grow to that range despite 5-6 hours sleep and unideal diet, if i got mire sleep and healthier diet how tall would i have been?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
awwwww poor 6'0-cel. who cares if you could have been taller you already are within ideal male height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, boss8055 and arabcelxxx
yes 100%
my parents are the exact same height as yours, but i turned out to be 191cm

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
yes 100%
my parents are the exact same height as yours, but i turned out to be 191cm
How was your diet and do you feel you got close to enough sleep?

• +1
Reactions: yyy
My mom is 170 and dad is 185, using a height calculator I shouldve been 184(+-10cms) but ended up 182, my diet wasnt the best and i almost never got enough sleep, i did play a lot of sports and went out in the sun every day.

heightfraudmaxx ASAP
im 180 and I fraud 184.3

• +1
you can easily fraud by wearing airforces & 1 inch lifts. thats an easy 5cm right there
it'll bring me to 6'5.5 which at that point i can just say 6'6 :feelsgood:
The thing is youre not walking around as 6’5.5 but as a 6’4.3 guy with big shoes, but i think most would believe your 6’6 claim since normies are retarded.
Id be feeling so much better about my self if i grew up 5 cms taller

• JFL
Reactions: yyy
Im saying that i managed to grow to that range despite 5-6 hours sleep and unideal diet, if i got mire sleep and healthier diet how tall would i have been?
it would have been the same, modern health and food consumption just makes you max out your height no matter what, the only reason people don't grow taller is because they don't have the genetic information required

• +1
The thing is youre not walking around as 6’5.5 but as a 6’4.3 guy with big shoes, but i think most would believe your 6’6 claim since normies are retarded.
Id be feeling so much better about my self if i grew up 5 cms taller
normies and foids are retarded
it's pretty easy to get away with it, i see it happen all the time
its not over though, still a slight chance we can grow a few cm's 🤞

Last edited:
  • +1

Should have been doesn't matter if your growth plates are closed then that's your height little son/bro/child

• +1
Should have been doesn't matter if your growth plates are closed then that's your height little son/bro/child
Yeah i dont really care as 182 is mogger here in the gulf but it wouldve been nice to be a few cms taller

awwwww poor 6'0-cel. who cares if you could have been taller you already are within ideal male height
That's not his point, I understand his frustration when tallfags are born from short parents

• +1