beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Gold
father is 178cm (5 foot 10)
Mother is 165 cm (5 foot 5)
27 yrs old Brother is 175cm (5 foot 9)
14 yrs old I am 6 foot 1 (184cm)
Will i reach 6 foot 3?
Im scared i will stop growing since i started puberty early. Like 9 years old or 10

If you started puberty at 9 and already 6’1 at 14 you ain’t gonna grow much 1 inch max. Something I’ve noticed is that 13-14 year olds who are already tall usually never end up growing much at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, guilty, zura and 8 others
Will i reach 6 foot 3?
Im scared i will stop growing since i started puberty early. Like 9 years old or 10
My parents are nearly same height as yours and I’m just over 6foot bcs shit diet and bad sleeping habits, 2 of my cousins are 6’2 and 6’4, both of their parents are also 5’10/5’5 they had high protein diet with good nutrition
So you can expect to grow couple more inches if you get adequate sleep and high quality diet rich in animal protein

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jatin, likenesss, beefliverontop and 2 others
If you started puberty at 9 and already 6’1 at 14 you ain’t gonna grow much 1 inch max. Something I’ve noticed is that 13-14 year olds who are already tall usually never end up growing much at all
Noooo its over for me
6’1 may sound good but i live in the Netherlands.
6 ft 1 is basically like being 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 here

Will i reach 6 foot 3?
Just use a height calculator

From 13-14 i grew 2-3cm. Probally could of grown more but my sleep is shit

Will i reach 6 foot 3?

use this

You are 6'1 at 14 bro, you're all set height wise, no need to worry. Its very likely that you will reach at least 6'3 and even if it wasnt, 6'1 is a great height already.

There is no brutal difference in the way a good looking 6'1 guy gets treated compared to a good looking 6'3. I am 6'3 so I can speak from experience, as long as you are more than 6'0 then u are all set, dont listen to these autists.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and zura
Will i reach 6 foot 3?
the post man is 6ft5

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
yep i grew the same way and stopped at 14 lmao

i used to be popular for my height before it became average

• +1
Reactions: plukee
My parents are nearly same height as yours and I’m just over 6foot bcs shit diet and bad sleeping habits, 2 of my cousins are 6’2 and 6’4, both of their parents are also 5’10/5’5 they had high protein diet with good nutrition
So you can expect to grow couple more inches if you get adequate sleep and high quality diet rich in animal protein
As long as you're not malnourished it's all up to genetics

"
MovieMore4352
2y ago
6’8”

My diet was terrible growing up (down to me being a picky/fussy eater not to due to availability). I could, and have always been able to, sleep like a champ.
I’d say height is mostly genetic with a slight sprinkling of diet contributing.
"

u are lucky u got to 6 foot u retard

Many such cases. The kid who was always tall stops growing the earliest
my dad is 6'5 my mom like 5'4. and im almost 6'2 without shoes.

i slept well, was skinny but not malnourished

• +1
Mum cucked you badly imagine if she was 5’11 and how tall you would be
yeah and my dad has good geneitcs like thick wirsts, light blue eyes, black hair, small nose, legit perfect hairline and small forehead

my mom is the opposite lol and i look a lot like her

life is just a game of genetics tbh. i doubt even if i injected cow milk into my anus i would grow taller. maybe im even lucky to be this height

• So Sad
I was malnourished ig, all of my cousins are 6+ except 1-2, no male is under 5’10 in my family, vegetarian hindu diet cucked me

"
MovieMore4352
2y ago
6’8”

My diet was terrible growing up (down to me being a picky/fussy eater not to due to availability). I could, and have always been able to, sleep like a champ.
I’d say height is mostly genetic with a slight sprinkling of diet contributing.
"

u are lucky u got to 6 foot u retard
Damn #lucky #nigga #ItsStillOverForMe

6'1.5 if you lucky you reached your potential and you are in end of your puberty

Just use a height calculator
have you ever heard of GH and peptides completing changing the face in just 8 months? I don’t get it bro. Why did my under eye fat pads completely melt. Why did my midface literally elongate and my nose droop down and hook now. How man. Please this shit isn’t supposed to happen? not even 8 months like 7.5