HOW TALL WILL I BE?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Gold
Hello guys,
Ive started puberty since i was 9 or 10 years old. Im 14 now and im 185cm (6 ft 1)
Last year summer to last year winter i grew 3cm. From 181cm (5’11) to 184cm (6’0.5)
Ive been measuring myself every week hoping i reach 190cm (6 foot 3)
last week i was 184cm. Now i am exactly 185.5cm so i grew 1.5cm which gives me hope. I thought since i started puberty so early it would be over but i guess not. It is kinda weird because my father is 5 foot 10 (178cm) and my mom is 5 foot 5 (165cm) my brother is 170cm (5’6)

Will i reach 6’3???
(Without shoes by the way, i fraud with lifts now making me 187cm)

you will start reversing your height and will be 5'4 by 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: james13sorbera, Icon, Glacier and 10 others
probably hit ur peak tbh, unless ur real dad is the 6'6 mail man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: james13sorbera, arabcelxxx and socialcel
probably hit ur peak tbh, unless ur real dad is the 6'6 mail man
😂
No bhai. Me and my father are very similar. We have the same nose and our facial bones are very similar. You can call this larp i dont care but despite people saying milk is estrogenic. I used to drink a 600ml-to a liter of milk when i was 5-6 years old until my 10th birthday. For some reason
I hated water always drank milk.
Its the milk bro

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
😂
No bhai. Me and my father are very similar. We have the same nose and our facial bones are very similar. You can call this larp i dont care but despite people saying milk is estrogenic. I used to drink a 600ml-to a liter of milk when i was 5-6 years old until my 10th birthday. For some reason
Its the milk bro
Do you have estrogenic side effects?
I heard this a lot lately, every1 who’s tall was addicted to milk
But milk can increase estrogen like crazy especially at such a young age

• Woah
😂
Its the milk bro
milk does nothing to estrogen the type of estrogen in milk is called estrone sulfate and its impossible to absorb it orally

• +1
isnt the estrogen in milk estrone sulfate ? its not bioavailable orally and is much weaker than estradiiol (e2)

• +1
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty and poopoohead
Maybe. Explains my wide hips then. But i dont know man, i dont think i would of became 7cm taller than my father at the age of 14 if milk increased estrogen that much

• +1
😂
Its the milk bro
milk is cope, never drank that shit and ended up being 6'5

milk is cope, never drank that shit and ended up being 6'5
Lucky bastard. How tall are your parents?
If you drank more milk you could of been 6’7. but id suggest drinking milk for the protein and minerals n shit
and whats ur age

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Lucky bastard. How tall are your parents?
If you drank more milk you could of been 6’7. but id suggest drinking milk for the protein and minerals n shit
and whats ur age
dad is 6'1 and mum is like 5'6 or some shit, and nah milk is cope, trannies drink it when they want more estrogen to transition.

• +1
dad is 6'1 and mum is like 5'6 or some shit, and nah milk is cope, trannies drink it when they want more estrogen to transition.
what sport did you do. And milk isnt cope bro,
Those trannies be tripping. And diet? What was ur diet like

what sport did you do. And milk isnt cope bro,
Those trannies be tripping. And diet? What was ur diet like
i didnt do any sports, ive always been sedentary af, from ages 16 - 17 i started gymcelling a bunch, did heavy ass dl's and squats, and thats about it, and diet, i just eat whatever tf tbh

i didnt do any sports, ive always been sedentary af, from ages 16 - 17 i started gymcelling a bunch, did heavy ass dl's and squats, and thats about it, and diet, i just eat whatever tf tbh
no way bro.
Your lucky as fuck.
There has to be something that made you so tall

no way bro.
Your lucky as fuck.
There has to be something that made you so tall
im serious i never did anything, and if u dont believe that im 6'5 i can pm a photo of me standing in front of a door like an autist

im serious i never did anything, and if u dont believe that im 6'5 i can pm a photo of me standing in front of a door like an autist
I think i believe u but. Send me pic. Cuz if this is true.
It can be lifechanging news for me

literally no way to tell, my dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'3, im 6'3-6'4 depending on the time of the day

Hello guys,
Ive started puberty since i was 9 or 10 years old. Im 14 now and im 185cm (6 ft 1)
Last year summer to last year winter i grew 3cm. From 181cm (5’11) to 184cm (6’0.5)
Ive been measuring myself every week hoping i reach 190cm (6 foot 3)
last week i was 184cm. Now i am exactly 185.5cm so i grew 1.5cm which gives me hope. I thought since i started puberty so early it would be over but i guess not. It is kinda weird because my father is 5 foot 10 (178cm) and my mom is 5 foot 5 (165cm) my brother is 170cm (5’6)

Will i reach 6’3???
(Without shoes by the way, i fraud with lifts now making me 187cm)
the week difference is prob just streching of the spine and not you actually growing. i would guess you've stopped growing, i am also 185'5 in the morning and shrink to 184

You really shouldn’t even think about your height if you’re 6’1

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
the week difference is prob just streching of the spine and not you actually growing. i would guess you've stopped growing, i am also 185'5 in the morning and shrink to 184
I measure my self at the same time daily. I am aware that you shrink, i always measure in the morning

sometimes it differ, i can gurantee you havent grown 1.5 cm in a week after not growing at all
No bro, i always measure my self on the point. I have 175cm-200cm written on my wall.
I first thought the same, i thought its just morning height then i realized im genuinely exactly 1.5cm taller.

literally no way to tell, my dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'3, im 6'3-6'4 depending on the time of the day
i always measure in the morning bro its not just morning height. I can guarantee its 100% over a cm of growth

No bro, i always measure my self on the point. I have 175cm-200cm written on my wall.
I first thought the same, i thought its just morning height then i realized im genuinely exactly 1.5cm taller.
even in peak growth spurt you dont grow 7 cm a month tho, that pace is crazy

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop