How tf am i supposed to use this?

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

.orgs #1 cock expert
I want to use this bottle of ibutamoren but i never did it before. How am i supposed to calculate what measurement i want? Is it like one full dropper is worth the 25mg that is on the label? Help me out sir
20240905 042024

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
you will die in 3 seconds if you use it. (I think one spray in nose is alright, just check what is written on the website)

drop on ur tongue then drink watER

I want to use this bottle of ibutamoren but i never did it before. How am i supposed to calculate what measurement i want? Is it like one full dropper is worth the 25mg that is on the label? Help me out sirView attachment 3148188
Under the tongue. Leave it there for like 5 mins, then wash the rest down with a big cup of water. It doesn’t taste like anything underneath the tongue, but it tastes horrible when you swallow it. Most people say just drink it. This is bad advice. I made a thread on this you can check out
Thread 'Guide On How To Administer Oral Steroids/ PED's (I Guarantee You Are Doing It Wrong)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...s-i-guarantee-you-are-doing-it-wrong.1142108/

This is how I personally took it when I was using mk-677. I felt the effects straight away.

As for dosage, I used a syringe, 17.5mg was about 3/4 so probably the whole dropper. 25mg is far to much when starting out though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, manlet cUnt and NZb6Air
I want to use this bottle of ibutamoren but i never did it before. How am i supposed to calculate what measurement i want? Is it like one full dropper is worth the 25mg that is on the label? Help me out sirView attachment 3148188
theres markers on the dropper, measure out 1ml and put on tongue, swallow what u can then wash it down with water