How tf can I live with a foreign girl?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I need to know coz I'm like 99% sure if I ascend it will be with someone from abroad. I'm fucking tired of western whores altogether. I'll never get my looksmatch but I'm guaranteed to get a higher SMV girl if she's from abroad. Every 0.1 PSL counts.

@Lefty Rankin how do you talk with you wife? This is in the back of my mind if I ascend. I'd legit get bored. I remember your videos not only was she nagging but seems like she barely understood English. I'd need to have a kid and then wait 12-13 years before I can interact with someone.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I need to know coz I'm like 99% sure if I ascend it will be with someone from abroad. I'm fucking tired of western whores altogether. I'll never get my looksmatch but I'm guaranteed to get a higher SMV girl if she's from abroad. Every 0.1 PSL counts.

@Lefty Rankin how do you talk with you wife? This is in the back of my mind if I ascend. I'd legit get bored. I remember your videos not only was she nagging but seems like she barely understood English. I'd need to have a kid and then wait 12-13 years before I can interact with someone.
Her English is good enough. We talk about our plans and people we've met. We talk about the things we see going on in the world these days and the way people act in the small town we're living in now. We talk about politics. Sometimes we talk about my parents or her parents. And of course we talk about our son.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Her English is good enough. We talk about our plans and people we've met. We talk about the things we see going on in the world these days and the way people act in the small town we're living in now. We talk about politics. Sometimes we talk about my parents or her parents. And of course we talk about our son.
How different is it from talking with native foids? What level is her English? I'm speaking to girls who say they are A2 and I can barely understand a sentence they're saying. It's just not gonna work.

Do you know the minimum level English is required? Is B2 enough? Did you betabuxx her? I want my wife to work at least part time. I don't expect them to be as good and hold down an office job or anything. If they are happy and can wageslave in a supermarket it's all good.

get a Latina that can cook food which makes your toilet explod

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and rand anon
How different is it from talking with native foids? What level is her English? I'm speaking to girls who say they are A2 and I can barely understand a sentence they're saying. It's just not gonna work.

Do you know the minimum level English is required? Is B2 enough? Did you betabuxx her? I want my wife to work at least part time. I don't expect them to be as good and hold down an office job or anything. If they are happy and can wageslave in a supermarket it's all good.

• +1

Thanks for the thoughtful answers man 👌

Glad you got yourself a woman who is loyal and accepted you. Passport diggers are a concern, but I'm not that black and white about it. I don't wanna betabuxxx but I'm ready to admit if I didn't have this halo it would make me less desirable. I'm good financially so can easily sell myself. There are a lot of foreign women who wouldn't accept a restaurant worker despite passport. Some women want men who are financially stable and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Especially some foreign girls. They would trade an above average guy for an average poor guy who earns good money. Don't see anything wrong with it. Foid nature.

Yeah communication is my main issue. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Since you lived abroad for years I guess you have an advantage or become accustomed to it. I feel if I can't communicate it's gonna be a 'dead relationship'.

I'm legit ready to take the first plane outta here. I'm done with western women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Thanks for the thoughtful answers man 👌

Glad you got yourself a woman who is loyal and accepted you. Passport diggers are a concern, but I'm not that black and white about it. I don't wanna betabuxxx but I'm ready to admit if I didn't have this halo it would make me less desirable. I'm good financially so can easily sell myself. There are a lot of foreign women who wouldn't accept a restaurant worker despite passport.

Yeah communication is my main issue. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Since you lived abroad for years I guess you have an advantage or become accustomed to it. I feel if I can't communicate it's gonna be a 'dead relationship'.

I'm legit ready to take the first plane outta here. I'm done with western women.
Well I know her language too so that helps. If she doesn't understand a word in English I can sometimes tell her in Chinese and vice versa.

I was a teacher when we met and married. I'm only working at a restaurant while we're here in the US to get her citizenship. When we go back abroad I'll be a teacher again.

Let me tell you something. You cannot be happy with a woman who only wants you for your money, or is willing to settle with you because of stability. Not in today's world. It's just not possible. She will give you only grief for the most part. Grief with enough false hope sprinkled here and there to keep you from walking away. That is if she doesn't end up leaving you herself. In the end it won't be worth it.

• +1
Well I know her language too so that helps. If she doesn't understand a word in English I can sometimes tell her in Chinese and vice versa.

I was a teacher when we met and married. I'm only working at a restaurant while we're here in the US to get her citizenship. When we go back abroad I'll be a teacher again.
Well your communication is a two way street. Any foreign girl I marry will need to be Englishmaxxed. I can't fill in the gaps like you do with Chinese.

Let me tell you something. You cannot be happy with a woman who only wants you for your money, or is willing to settle with you because of stability. Not in today's world. It's just not possible. She will give you only grief for the most part. Grief with enough false hope sprinkled here and there to keep you from walking away. That is if she doesn't end up leaving you herself. In the end it won't be worth it.
I'm not saying solely or only wants me for money. I have to disagree with this one. Like I said it's not black and white. In my experience western foids care slightly less about money. Makes sense as they're already in a rich country but have no hopes of truly getting a share of wealth their boomer parents did.

But every woman wants financial security, non-western foods are more traditional It makes sense. It's actually part of a healthy relationship (with kids). It's like status. You have lots to show for yourself. It's literally the first filter in arranged marriages too. Parents themselves look for richer sons that can marry their daughter.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
But bhai, you are a voicecel, no travelling abroad your feminine ahh voice

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Only to a gook, no 175cm blonde Stacy from Stockholm for you boys
I never wanted them anyway. I'm a MENAsexual freak :feelshah:

160cm dark haired, dark eyed nafri is fine with me.

• +1
Well your communication is a two way street. Any foreign girl I marry will need to be Englishmaxxed. I can't fill in the gaps like you do with Chinese.

I'm not saying solely or only wants me for money. I have to disagree with this one. Like I said it's not black and white. In my experience western foids care slightly less about money. Makes sense as they're already in a rich country but have no hopes of truly getting a share of wealth their boomer parents did.

But every woman wants financial security, non-western foods are more traditional It makes sense. It's actually part of a healthy relationship (with kids). It's like status. You have lots to show for yourself. It's literally the first filter in arranged marriages too. Parents themselves look for richer sons that can marry their daughter.
Hey, let me tell you something else. A foreign girl who speaks good English didn't learn it so well by going to church and gardening, if you know what I mean. A girl who speaks English without the typical grammar mistakes, and lack of understanding, is usually going to be a huge slut. Be extremely careful of girls who understand English figures of speech and idioms.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and looksmaxxing223
I never wanted them anyway. I'm a MENAsexual freak :feelshah:

160cm dark haired, dark eyed nafri is fine with me.
Future kids will end up spending money on here on VIP to not be a greycel if u go for a 160cm woman bhai

Hey, let me tell you something else. A foreign girl who speaks good English didn't learn it so well by going to church and gardening, if you know what I mean. A girl who speaks English without the typical grammar mistakes, and lack of understanding, is usually going to be a huge slut. Be extremely careful of girls who understand English figures of speech and idioms.
You're 100% right and I'm aware. Learning English comes with learning about and adopting the culture as well. I want a girl with intermediary English. That's ideal.

Future kids will end up spending money on here on VIP to not be a greycel if u go for a 160cm woman bhai
That's their problem. I will put them on HGH anyway.

That's their problem. I will put them on HGH anyway.
No hgh for your shit genes bhai, just marry a 5'6 woman who guarantees your sons will be atleast 5'11

• +1
No hgh for your shit genes bhai, just marry a 5'6 woman who guarantees your sons will be atleast 5'11
They won't accept me. I'm only like 3cm taller...

• So Sad