How tf could some of you actually never experience teen love?

B

BetterUnborn

Silver
Like if you were never 16 and in love and kissed a girl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052, BigJimsWornOutTires, justbentbro and 1 other person
Shut up.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, MagaPutinism, owlofathena and 11 others
go away faggot

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MagaPutinism, owlofathena and 4 others
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232
IMG 2232

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Moggie and Curry Suicide
Send ur sister my way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
If you’re a late pubertycel such as myself, teen love generally isn’t a thing you will get to experience

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirreljak, owlofathena, Deleted member 21146 and 2 others
because im ugly lmao

do not brag my friend

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Moggie, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 18776
because im ugly lmao

do not brag my friend
I’m not bragging. I’m confused considering girls that age don’t even know what’s good looking.

Kys

• +1
Thanks for the reminder retard :woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Ugh, I know. Brutal. I can't come close to imagining what that's like. Yikes. But if by now their adults, forget about it. Too many other emotional adults will put you under if you even attempt hooking up with a JB. If your'e 20 and over, good luck. And I get the girls, ugh, let's back up there, women your age. They've been on the carousel for some time now. They know things their parents don't even know about sex. Ugh. Brutal. And hooking up with a 20-year-old highly experienced and severely wrecked, thus black/dark brown vaginas (the darker they are, the more damage was done from penises) takes courage. And that's only if she gives you a whack at her holes. They tend to be picky at that age. And they know just by looking at you, "Is he gonna tear my shit up, or will I have to mother her sorry-ass?" Ugh. It's a pickle, that's for sure.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 21244

• JFL
I did that it's the most beautiful feeling ever, i used to go over her place after school everyday as her parents used to come in evening from work. we used to fuck, lay down and talk life, make love with each other.

I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT TEENAGE LOVE AND EXPERIENCE.

I AM GLAD I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE BECAUSE NOW I REALISE HOW MANY MEN MISSED THAT EUPHORIC EXPERIENCE

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THAT FOR ME

low T through puberty.

I did that it's the most beautiful feeling ever, i used to go over her place after school everyday as her parents used to come in evening from work. we used to fuck, lay down and talk life, make love with each other.

I AM GLAD I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE BECAUSE NOW I REALISE HOW MANY MEN MISSED THAT EUPHORIC EXPERIENCE

kys

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Tallooksmaxxer and Curry Suicide

You did it with a ugly curry whore JFL it doesn't count

I tracked your IP
Once im at your location, I will do this to you

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Chadpreetmaybe and Vain786
View attachment 1833856
I tracked your IP
Once im at your location, I will do this to you
Don't worry boys, i exaggerated, love feels same at any stage of life as long as the person is good, teenage love is overrated because foids aren't generally giga feminist at that age and it's easy to shape them and they actually love you

With age getting such girls get difficult

• +1
i did experience it but nigga its not hard to understand why some people cant

What did it get you? Another impermanent ecstasy tap that proved to be meaningless in the long run. Like a slave to your instincts you're still chasing after a quick dopamine fix that always results in a crash of misery. What goes up must go down.

I had teen love too and it's not anymore special than adult love

• +1
Don't worry boys, i exaggerated, love feels same at any stage of life as long as the person is good, teenage love is overrated because foids aren't generally giga feminist at that age and it's easy to shape them and they actually love you

With age getting such girls get difficult
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1

Tales youre indian this never happened

And hooking up with a 20-year-old highly experienced and severely wrecked, thus black/dark brown vaginas (the darker they are, the more damage was done from penises)
@BigJimsWornOutTires this real? I was worried about my future virgin trad wife having dark pussy because i thought its genetic in Turks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires