how tf did this curry literally turn white

axttt_

axttt_

Mistral
he's frauded asf but his ascension is still pretty crazy just never seen someone literally change their skin tone like that how is this possible and before anyone says anything about the video saying how he just shows some shitty supplements that will do fucking nothing

Attachments

• image_2024-08-11_020234614.png
    image_2024-08-11_020234614.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-08-11_020518332.png
    image_2024-08-11_020518332.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel, NZb6Air, GabachoCopium and 3 others
he's frauded asf but his ascension is still pretty crazy just never seen someone literally change their skin tone like that how is this possible and before anyone says anything about the video saying how he just shows some shitty supplements that will do fucking nothing
I think u forgot that we are in 2024 and filters exist, groundbreaking discovery, show him in motion as the exact same and we will talk further

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, Alexios, ronald_2 and 1 other person
growing out his hair, coloured contacts and skin bleaching

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Alexios and Funnyunenjoyer1
him in motion
First sequence filtered to Gandy and back like a WW1 movie quality, second one can be an actual representation of his current looks which correlate with his prior one, the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and watah
some things can lighten skin tone cuz if u zoom in he still looks sorta curry but he has to be frauded asf because why does he have crust on his eyebrows in the first pic:p:p

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
some things can lighten skin tone cuz if u zoom in he still looks sorta curry but he has to be frauded asf because why does he have crust on his eyebrows in the first pic:p:p
It is pretty obvious even for normies, simply having a doubt on this subject is a major concern for cognition with probable down syndrom issue

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and TheChubbinator
>kojic acid
doubt.jpg i been using that shit and it hasn't done anything JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
As a general rule :

When u dont see all pores there is something more

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and TheChubbinator
he claims it was kojic acid but theres no way
He's Moroccan, pretty much the same pheno as me, I can get as tan as he used to be, during summer, and I go back to being white as snow during winter, so it's not a miracle, he just didn't go out for about a month and did some skincare

I'm more shocked how he changed his hair and overall face, he didn't seem to have that much face fat initially and his hair was dry

• JFL
He's Moroccan, pretty much the same pheno as me, I can get as tan as he used to be, during summer, and I go back to being white as snow during winter, so it's not a miracle, he just didn't go out for about a month and did some skincare

I'm more shocked how he changed his hair and overall face, he didn't seem to have that much face fat initially and his hair was dry

No comment

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
I mean, he pretends that his hair was changed with a coconut oil treatment, which feels like complete bullshit tbh, and he was already hit puberty so it's not like his face could change that much
Coconut oil is 4 on comedogenic index which is the highest, and highly probable to looksmin u through clogged pores inducing constant breakouts as chronic folliculitis and inflammation, it is literally the worst product that u can apply to ur scalp except if u want to baldmaxx ur way to Adonis, this faggot is literally minimizing competition through his audience while being a covert filtered evil narcy cunt, over for them

Nicolas cage transformation

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and Debetro
Coconut oil is 4 on comedogenic index which is the highest, and highly probable to looksmin u through clogged pores inducing constant breakouts as chronic folliculitis and inflammation, it is literally the worst product that u can apply to ur scalp except if u want to baldmaxx ur way to Adonis, this faggot is literally minimizing competition through his audience while being a covert filtered evil narcy cunt, over for them

View attachment 3087755
:feelsgood: you just gave me a reason to throw the coconut oil I bought a month ago and didn't even use lmao

• +1
:feelsgood: you just gave me a reason to throw the coconut oil I bought a month ago and didn't even use lmao
Since i like sourcing my arguments, I forgot my standard this time

"Moreover, the occlusive quality of topical oils seems to be an important culprit, being frequently applied by the studied populations for cosmetic or medical purposes. These include vegetable oils (especially coconut oil). Occlusion leads to increased hydration of the stratum corneum, rendering it more prone to trauma once moist skin has a higher friction coefficient [15]. Scaly DCPA lesions lead patients to continue applying oil to the affected areas, perpetuating the occlusive component of the disease. However, later studies argued that lesions were localized to the lower limbs despite oil being applied to the whole body, and patch tests were negative [17]."

Natural selection for the REGULAR coconut oil copers

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, Debetro and KT-34
He looks good as fuck imo. His prayers towards Gandy heaven has paid off :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Mrinfinityx
he mentionned that he ued tret and hydroquinone and vita c serum and took astaxanthin

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Since i like sourcing my arguments, I forgot my standard this time

"Moreover, the occlusive quality of topical oils seems to be an important culprit, being frequently applied by the studied populations for cosmetic or medical purposes. These include vegetable oils (especially coconut oil). Occlusion leads to increased hydration of the stratum corneum, rendering it more prone to trauma once moist skin has a higher friction coefficient [15]. Scaly DCPA lesions lead patients to continue applying oil to the affected areas, perpetuating the occlusive component of the disease. However, later studies argued that lesions were localized to the lower limbs despite oil being applied to the whole body, and patch tests were negative [17]."

Natural selection for the REGULAR coconut oil copers

View attachment 3087769
Only oil I use is castor oil so I should be good

• +1
his ascension sucks cock and he is a fraud, mines better
and he used kojic acid and niacinamide

he looks curry so its the same shit to me if i didnt know him i would have assumed hes indian
Ngl I thought he was from Bangladesh or sumshit jfl. Arabs hate getting mistaken for curry tho so he'd prolly have a heart attack if you said that

he's filtermaxxing, look at his motion instagram reels also he's just giga nigga tanned on the before pics

This is frauded. And he is still quite brown. I see lots of curries who are naturally whiter than his post.

And he is good looking. His skin tone is not a huge factor. It's not always about 'muh light skin'.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Debetro
Only 7PSL+ Pajeet other than Salludon and Uncle Chadpreet

Is probably this guy:

Guy posted in OP, is a frauding cuck hidden behind 5 different filters

Only 7PSL+ Pajeet other than Salludon and Uncle Chadpreet

Is probably this guy:

Guy posted in OP, is a frauding cuck hidden behind 5 different filters

surely 1.4 billion population even tho they're indian surely have to have some insane terrachads in the slums of india

• +1
Reactions: greycel
surely 1.4 billion population even tho they're indian surely have to have some insane terrachads in the slums of india
Yeah there's definitely at least 2 terrachads that surpass Drago and Hexum objectively in terms of PSL. To qualify for Terrachad you have to be above 7.5PSL. Only 4 are known to have objectively ever crossed it:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater, Alain Delon
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

Doubt any would surpass Salludon though...

I mentioned why here:

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10