• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 51048
Using volufiline on your undereyes or getting a fat graft

Ageyo sal or whatever it's called makes your eyes look less aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51048
Smoke weed every day for about 10 years until you enjoy rap music, gossip and watching sportsball games. You will have an NT smile by then.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I always get told that i have a scary look
Smile more, dye your hair a lighter color, get green or blue eye contacts - this will make you look friendlier, not like a serial killer.
KVioHYAtld6qxfOQm4VSC

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardstyle, Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and 2 others
I'm not intimidated by your presence. You look weak and gullible.
Interesting how you mentioned "aspie stare", how do you identify such "stare"?

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover and Whitepill_Saint
Smile more, dye your hair a lighter color, get green or blue eye contacts - this will make you look friendlier, not like a serial killer.
View attachment 2559521
Interesting how you made a morph that is completely unachievable. Is this a gaslighting tactic?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and Gonthar
Interesting how you made a morph that is completely unachievable. Is this a gaslighting tactic?
Huh...? No, I just start from an image and tell the AI to modify it in certain ways - make it more attractive, friendlier, change the hair or eye color, etc.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and Deleted member 51781
Huh...? No, I just start from an image and tell the AI to modify it in certain ways - make it more attractive, friendlier, change the hair or eye color, etc.
Interesting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Whitepill_Saint
Too much hooding

• JFL
I'm not intimidated by your presence. You look weak and gullible.
Interesting how you mentioned "aspie stare", how do you identify such "stare"?
Cold, less approachable, maybe cause discomfort

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
Cold, less approachable, maybe cause discomfort
How does a "stare" have characteristics such as "cold" "less approachable" and "cause for discomfort"?

• JFL
How does a "stare" have characteristics such as "cold" "less approachable" and "cause for discomfort"?
Why are u talking like chatgpt? 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Why are u talking like chatgpt? 💀
I am not. Interesting how you can identify your "stare" as "aspie", but you are unable to identify what makes it such. How come you didn't make extensive research before making this post?

• JFL
I am not. Interesting how you can identify your "stare" as "aspie", but you are unable to identify what makes it such. How come you didn't make extensive research before making this post?
Why do you keep asking questions like this in random threads, it's concerning quite frankly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Why do you keep asking questions like this in random threads, it's concerning quite frankly
For a multitude of reasons. Helping people reflect, research, plan, but also in order to learn more about human behavior.

• JFL
Reactions: iammoh and Whitepill_Saint
For a multitude of reasons. Helping people reflect, research, plan, but also in order to learn more about human behavior.
Find God bro I'm serious, I also have autism like you but I don't let it consume me. Masking - to some extent, is key.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 51048 and Deleted member 51781
Find God bro I'm serious, I also have autism like you but I don't let it consume me. Masking - to some extent, is key.
Interesting, who is "god"? And why do you assume that I have "autism"?

• JFL
Interesting, who is "god"? And why do you assume that I have "autism"?
I'm not playing this game with you. "God" as in the triune Christian God. The pretentious way you ask questions like some socially unaware weeb makes me assume you suffer from low functioning autism.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I can help yo ass out with this one. First of all, maybe try to make your eyebrow's less thick so yo ass doesn't look a like a male Wednsday. Second of all, consider smiling more, it will shape your face into a less 'stalker like' look. And finally, don't wear a black hoodey.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51048 and Whitepill_Saint
I'm not playing this game with you. "God" as in the triune Christian God. The pretentious way you ask questions like some socially unaware weeb makes me assume you suffer from low functioning autism.
Interesting. How come you are unable to answer in detail who or what "God" is? My questions are primarily to help others, but also in order to learn more about how humans operate. I have scored highly on emotional intelligence tests, and I have no problem reading human social ques. Therefore, I doubt that I suffer from low functioning autism.

• JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing and Whitepill_Saint
Interesting. How come you are unable to answer in detail who or what "God" is? My questions are primarily to help others, but also in order to learn more about how humans operate. I have scored highly on emotional intelligence tests, and I have no problem reading human social ques. Therefore, I doubt that I suffer from low functioning autism.
I'm done with you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Skywalker, Ruakh and 5 others
  • JFL
That is interesting, how come? Are my questions difficult to answer? Do you prefer comedic statements ("humor")?
Stop posting

Go find God

Come back after you found God

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Spiritualcell, Skywalker and 6 others
Stop posting

Go find God

Come back after you found God
Interesting. Why should I stop posting? Where can I find "God"? What is your reasoning for those statements?

I can help yo ass out with this one. First of all, maybe try to make your eyebrow's less thick so yo ass doesn't look a like a male Wednsday. Second of all, consider smiling more, it will shape your face into a less 'stalker like' look. And finally, don't wear a black hoodey.
Aight thanks. Btw whats my psl?