Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Step 1 . Be white

Step 2 . Be Chad

• WTF
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
You don't

• So Sad
theres nothing cringier than low tier normies talking with an below avg girl and they think they're chad or some shit. i want to fucking pummel them so bad and force feed them the black pill

Does it have gym, if so try

• +1
just put yourself out there bro!

• +1
You don't in 2020.. If you're Chad they'll slip into your instagram DM's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and 25thpercentile human
You are who your 5 closest friends are. Get better friends ASAP, go hit up parties and kickbacks, join clubs ect...

You are in college bro, it is literally the best place on earth to meet cute foids besides high school. Please dont waste your time there by only studying or ldaring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and 25thpercentile human
Tinder works extremely well for me

I have extremely bizarre and embarrassing fetished so would rather not have sex with people I know irl or who knows anybody I might know

• +1
You don't

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Hepatologyscribe
Tinder works extremely well for me

I have extremely bizarre and embarrassing fetished so would rather not have sex with people I know irl or who knows anybody I might know
too high inhib to use tinder tbh

You are who your 5 closest friends are. Get better friends ASAP, go hit up parties and kickbacks, join clubs ect...

You are in college bro, it is literally the best place on earth to meet cute foids besides high school. Please dont waste your time there by only studying or ldaring
what clubs you think would have girls. all the clubs im in is sausage fest sprinkled with some ugly girls

what clubs you think would have girls. all the clubs im in is sausage fest sprinkled with some ugly girls
Nah nah wrong mindset. Join clubs to NT max and increase your social circles and connections. After you make lots of high tier socially adept platonic friends meeting and fucking foids will be MUCH easier.

Join a good fraternity

• +1
Wtf? It’s so easy man, just go to parties and be decent looking. When girls go to college it’s like a pass to be a slut

• +1
Nah nah wrong mindset. Join clubs to NT max and increase your social circles and connections. After you make lots of high tier socially adept platonic friends meeting and fucking foids will be MUCH easier.
i do have a few chad friends, but they dont seem to be interested in girls. you think it'd be legit i parade them around campus events and approach girls with them next to me

Just sign up for a gender studies class; it'll be 95% females and the rest low T males (which means you should mog them).

• JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just sign up for a gender studies class; it'll be 95% females and the rest low T males (which means you should mog them).
Except they’ll all be mentally ill feminists and sjws
im not white so its kinda hard to get into frat parties. the gook frats have ugly girls
In my country we have parties in dorms or house parties idk how it is in USA

Except they’ll all be mentally ill feminists and sjws

In my country we have parties in dorms or house parties idk how it is in USA
Reminder: feminists and sjws are just virtue signaling. Their behavior shows that they still want a strong masculine man, regardless of if they say otherwise. I want to see an absolute dark triad masculine man take all the sjws and feminists, and see all the low T men wonder why they would pick him over their virtue signaling ass.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit