How tf do I stop smoking ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I feel like I'm the only chain smoker on this forum
I used to smoke 20+ a day now I have reduced it to 5 but how do I stop now ? It's seriously effecting my lungs health now

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I took nicotine for granted thought I'll be able to quit it easily I love that shit :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and sub5c3l
try nicotine pouches or some shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and 5.5psl
should’ve never started

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
stinky mf

• +1
Vaping/pouches. Worked for me just fine after this I could stop in 2-3 month intervals just haven’t found the will to quit long term. When using pouches only needed 3 per day at most.

• +1
Vaping/pouches. Worked for me just fine after this I could stop in 2-3 month intervals just haven’t found the will to quit long term. When using pouches only needed 3 per day at most.
Vaping will kill your lungs faster. I asked multiple Drs and they all said vaping is the worst

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and 5.5psl
Vaping will kill your lungs faster. I asked multiple Drs and they all said vaping is the worst
Real
Whenever I vape too much in just 1 day I'll get chest pain but I never got chest pain even smoking 30 cigarettes in a day.

they say these things to deter you, ofc vaping is worse than nothing at all but you were lied to like a child. Multiple studies have been done proving vaping is less harmful than smoking, and its intuitive to figure out why. Vape juice is just nicotine and a propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin mix with some flavors. Cigarettes are like 30+ known toxins.

• +1
Reactions: dariboga
Real
Whenever I vape too much in just 1 day I'll get chest pain but I never got chest pain even smoking 30 cigarettes in a day.
Yea bro dont hit that shit. You can try buying herb cigs that dont contain tobacco and nicotine

• +1
they say these things to deter you, ofc vaping is worse than nothing at all but you were lied to like a child. Multiple studies have been done proving vaping is less harmful than smoking, and its intuitive to figure out why. Vape juice is just nicotine and a propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin mix with some flavors. Cigarettes are like 30+ known toxins.
Nigga ure just an addict lol

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I smoke 1-2 packs a day on and off for 4 years now and i fucking hate cigarettes jfl

But allen carr easy way to stop smoking and only way to stop smoking have been the only ways for me to stop smoking each time for 2/3 months at the time.
i just fail each time because some asshole friend while hand me a cigarette when im drunk and ill start smoking again for 3 months until i reread the books again and quit.

• +1
This post was brought to you and sponsored by @Cigarette

• JFL
Only carry enough cash for daily expenses not enough for smoking

• +1