How tf do people find asian women attractive ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Partially autistic
I really don't understand how u can find them attractive, they look so plain and boring, flat faces and bodies, gooks in general are robotic af, what's the appeal ?

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon, fukmylyf, BlackpillRemedy and 9 others
I really don't understand how u can find them attractive, they look so plain and boring, flat faces and bodies, gooks in general are robotic af, what's the appeal ?
Something i finally agree on w @<6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, optimisticzoomer, datboijj and 1 other person
They all are frauded to oblivion no tits or ass short perfect for incel male factory

• +1
they have feminine features and look submissive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, trueceI, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
only low t femboys do

The bodies are the way they are because of how serious they take diet & gym, if they ate a bit more they'd look fine. I'd still rather take a stick to a lardass though. Stretchmarks and cellulite are nasty. I have no clue where the robotic thing is from.
You can't really generalize billions of people. Tons of different personas no matter the race. Loads of ugly people, loads of pretty people.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Something i finally agree on w @<6PSLcel
You two seem to gush about how 'unimportant' height is and how it's cope so You do have something in common

Still completely wrong tho

The bodies are the way they are because of how serious they take diet & gym, if they ate a bit more they'd look fine. I'd still rather take a stick to a lardass though. Stretchmarks and cellulite are nasty. I have no clue where the robotic thing is from.
You can't really generalize billions of people. Tons of different personas no matter the race. Loads of ugly people, loads of pretty people.
gooks are soulless robot drones

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
they're the most underdeveloped race so they make good bait for legal pedos

also because of their white worship, white cucks feel drawn to them. i doubt there's any real attraction going on most of the time though

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
because of Jordan Barrett maxilla

• Hmm...
I've always thought they were the prettiest. Fell in love with a Vietnamese 2nd grader named Yen when I was in 3rd grade, and from then on it was a wrap. It was Asian fever for life. I seriously knew then and there that I would only ever want to be with an Asian girl for the long haul. The year was 1995.

Poor little Allison Boyce, lol. It was puppy love between her and I until I laid my eyes on Yen Nguyen for the first time in the elementary school cafeteria. Allison probably grew up to hate Asian girls with a bitter passion.

Don't get me wrong. Not any Asian girl will do. There are some I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.

fr they look like shit

• +1
Theres hot women in most races