How tf do people have time/energy to put up fake persona 24/7?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
There are those normies who have to be doing interesting shit every weekends and occasionally weeknights. They plan trip, go adventure, or doing something that require efforts/energy to organize parties to gain clout, Aren't they tried of trying to appear cool on top of mundane things like ordinary people such as work/study/chores/social circle maintenance?

Meanwhile, our chad here @Amnesia just go to work, gym, eat and sleep. Only doing something interesting once in a blue moon. I mean Amnesia's life is more realistic than the former group, like how do they even have time/energy to balance 101 things.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Introvert vs extrovert theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Amnesia, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
Introvert vs extrovert theory
Based on evidence based science
-Introvert's brain rely on Acetylcholine pathway
-Extrovert's brain rely on Dopaminergic pathway

It is proven by countless imaging studies and neurotransmitters density in the region of the brain. Anecdoctally, my dad was a gl man women liked him yet has had always been introverted and still introverted. Me and all my siblings are all introverted too, they slays but I don't.

No matters how much positive validation you got it can't changed the way how you are wired to be. I have met introvert stacies/chads as much as the extroverted one.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
go adventure
90s jungle GIF by Disney

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Ur hard wired introvert extrovert. Ur personality is hard wired ur non ntness was hard wired.

It drains the shit outta me to actually go out and do some activity that a normie would do because they find it relaxing

Like invited to go and drink down by the river just chill and normies unwind by doing that meanwhile I need an entire next day of being completely alone to unwind from that social activity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Trilogy and 2 others
I knew I was an introverted aspie since I was like 8 years old nothing in muh upbringing made me this way at least conscious upbringing ig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LowTrust and 1 other person
I knew I was an introverted aspie since I was like 8 years old nothing in muh upbringing made me this way at least conscious upbringing ig
i developed these tendencies though

i used to love just being around a group of friends 24/7 and then i had a psychosis episode on LSD and it fucked with my head, and now i cant be around people like that constantly

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LowTrust
To your first unedited post, don't you think hormones and similar factors may change the "hard wired" personality, meaning that it's not fully "hard wired" but only to an extent?

i used to be an extrovert. after the age of 14-15 when puberty didnt do me good, i slowly started to become an introverted aspie

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
being truly introvert (esp if youre also neurotic) is a death sentence in modern society

as the social fabric frays and decays there are less and less things nudging you to do prosocial activities and less opportunities forced on you so intro/non nt people just slip through the crack and end up friendless and alone, neet, etc.

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and apocalypse