How tf do somalis look the way they do

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
Is there even any other nationality with its ppl looking like each other this much??

kids7042060708543326357.jpg

somali-boys-smiling.jpg

Same eyes, lips, forehead

Ugly asf ngl

Inbreeding

They're the closest to ethiopians and ethiopians are far more diverse with a wider range of phenotypes and looks levels

With Somalis it's like video game enemy hordes with the same niggas repeating over and over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 32485 and 10 others
They're very tribal people who married within each other constantly

they're inbred niggers who were cursed by god or some shit nigga idfk

Inbreeding

They're the closest to ethiopians and ethiopians are far more diverse with a wider range of phenotypes and looks levels

With Somalis it's like video game enemy hordes with the same niggas repeating over and over
hell no ethiopians mog inbred somalis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and sportsmogger
@sudanguy pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Niggas and blacks are subhuman

Goofy looking niggers.

Subhuman East African nigger genes. They genuinely think they're superior to Bantus and other nigs too because some Arab traders made their asses muzzie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, dimorphism, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Subhuman East African nigger genes. They genuinely think they're superior to Bantus and other nigs too because some Arab traders made their asses muzzie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 20370, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Inbreeding

I'm told I look Ethiopian fairly often. Blessed to not have the Somali skull of death.

@AspiringMogger

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
They are Natufian + Nilotic

All niggers look ugly somali niggers look physically weak and also ugly

I'm told I look Ethiopian fairly often. Blessed to not have the Somali skull of death.

@AspiringMogger
Why did you tag me in a post talking about Somali inbreeding. You’re just as Abdi as me nigga

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
wallahi somalis are cursed

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
They have good noses but big foreheads, too bad I got the worse one.

lightbulb head failo is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485