BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
One day of no sunlight and i getting dperessed

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, URL code, Lefty Rankin and 4 others
We dont

Im roping soon :feelscry:

Jk but it sucks so bad, only times I enjoy living here is when it’s sunny (rare), going out with my friends, foodmaxxing here since the food is amazing

That’s it, turns out I can do those things everyday in the states but that place is a shithole too low-key

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, wollet2, The Grinch and 2 others
foodmaxxing here since the food is amazing

• JFL
Reactions: reek, Clqs, jinnu and 2 others
nandos chips are like 1k calories bloatcel
I eat this shit everyday tbh, I don’t bloat :feelshmm:

Also get creams and heavenly desert after :forcedsmile:

you could have money and not eat processed seed oil nutrient deficient stuff
I’d rather not, I live for hedonism, cant stop the food maxxing

I eat like 3000-4000 calories of this shit everyday it’s actually really bad :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss

I eat like 3000-4000 calories of this shit everyday it’s actually really bad :feelscry:
"hedonism" everything comes in returns, you cant do 50 pushups or 6 clean pull ups

better than starving yourself like the anorexic twinks on here do, but you will eventually get fat

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
"hedonism" everything comes in returns, you cant do 50 pushups or 6 clean pull ups
I can do both of those, I can do 9 or 10 clean pull-ups actually, like 31-33 clean push-ups in a row but since my elbows have been fucked for years can’t do much more

better than starving yourself like the anorexic twinks on here do, but you will eventually get fat
Probably, I don’t really mind though

I can do both of those, I can do 9 or 10 clean pull-ups actually, like 31-33 clean push-ups in a row but since my elbows have been fucked for years can’t do much more
eating trash food moves you away from your potential

eating trash food moves you away from your potential
Okay 6’7 white billionaire, I’ll keep that in mind whilst I eat my German doner kebab which I got for free :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: reek
how is it better? You sound fat as fuck coping, just get used to normal food eating like this causes erectile dysfunction physical weakness less sex appeal diabetes goes on forever

Okay 6’7 white billionaire, I’ll keep that in mind whilst I eat my German doner kebab which I got for free :feelshmm:
only one? I ate like 5 this week you faggot

how is it better? You sound fat as fuck coping, just get used to normal food eating like this causes erectile dysfunction physical weakness less sex appeal diabetes goes on forever
eating whatever you want isn’t better than being a literal anorexic freak who looks like he just walked out of auschwitz concentration camp?

eating whatever you want isn’t better than being a literal anorexic freak who looks like he just walked out of auschwitz concentration camp?
you're twisting my words, eating whatever you want isn't exactly the same as eating nandos like this guy does, maybe i want to eat something else? Have you thought about that?

It's better to eat healthy, hope that helps.

Because you used an obscenity :feelshmm:
because i ate 5 german doner kebabs from gdk, i ate those chocolate waffles that they sell, had two in bread and 3 in tortilla wrap

because i ate 5 german doner kebabs from gdk, i ate those chocolate waffles that they sell, had two in bread and 3 in tortilla wrap
I prefer the cash only turkish truck ones, they’re proper meat, GDK is not that nice, overrated

I mostly eat gourmet shit now, I had a taste of brisket and now I cant stop jfl

you're twisting my words, eating whatever you want isn't exactly the same as eating nandos like this guy does, maybe i want to eat something else? Have you thought about that?

It's better to eat healthy, hope that helps.
you said you ate 5 kebabs in one week, seems like you don’t practice what you preach

you said you ate 5 kebabs in one week, seems like you don’t practice what you preach
You have reading comprehension issues, I didn't say I ate them in one week, I said that I ate them THIS WEEK.

Anyways tho, it's down to calories, just because I ate 5 kebabs doesn't mean I'm exceeding my basal metabolic rate

I prefer the cash only turkish truck ones, they’re proper meat, GDK is not that nice, overrated

I mostly eat gourmet shit now, I had a taste of brisket and now I cant stop jfl
youre also eating halal meat like a cuck from these turkish sellers unless youre a shitskin manlet muslim

youre also eating halal meat like a cuck from these turkish sellers unless youre a shitskin manlet muslim
I’m a shitskin lankcel muslim and GDK is halal meat

NEETbux, better cost of living, better everything compared to most 4th world shitholes.

they ignore it and cope by rotting in pubs, kinda like the ppl in this thread that ended up derailing it

NEETbux, better cost of living, better everything compared to most 4th world shitholes.
the uk is statistically one of the most expensive places, what do you mean better cost of living