How tf do you achieve the model physique

zzsleepin

zzsleepin

Iron
these people are arent big at all but have a great frame with notiecable abs and decent arms while im over 5'11 138 with slenderman arms and can only see 4 of my abs with stuburn fat around by belly button area+ i have a shit frame with shoulders anda big waist tf do i do

inspo:

Last edited:
these people are arent big at all but have a great frame with notiecable abs and decent arms while im over 5'11 138 with slenderman arms and can only see 4 of my abs with stuburn fat around by belly button area+ i have a shit frame with shoulders anda big waist tf do i do

inspo:View attachment 3002734
meso physique, thats it, i have a meso bodytype, never worket out and never had good diet, yet girls compliment my body:lul:

inspo:View attachment 3002734
lose ur bf, thats the best thing u can do

Dont know , my physique looks like this and i dont even work out , i just eat five guys and mchickens from mcds on my couch

IMG 4547

it’s what jbs like, some of my friends that are girls tell me that they don’t like too muscular, so if this would be ideal
so would going into a surplus with clean foods alongside gymcelling and cardio do the trick?