How tf does a college degree work?

mug

mug

Kraken
Because when you get a degree it doesnt gurantee you a job it just boosts your odds

So to my understanding,

A college degree can.

1. Guarantee you are qualified for the bare minimum for a much larger selection of job.

2. Set you up with internships and connections to provide “work experience” to your resume.

3. Provide credibility that you can indeed do the job and thus get priority pick over other candidates.

Is this accurate? Because i went to college for basically free and dropped out not understanding what a degree even allows. Because i thought it was like getting certified in a trade where once you have it, you basically can walk in and do the job no questions asked. But a degree is somewhat similar / different

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: mug

• +1
Like whats the difference between a cs degree and getting comptia a+ and other certs vs a degree saying you know stuff. Maybe im autistic and dont get degrees but i cant tell why youd get one if you can get certs just as valuable for way less

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
basically your commitment to Satanism/ freemasonry.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, yue, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Be htn+ and have degree and job is guaranteed tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mug and lifeless
Im srs bro im ignorant
Most college degrees are bullshit, you could be the smartest person in your subject. But if you didn't go to college / get your masters in it. Companies won't even consider you.

If you can't get hired with a college degree, you certainly can't without one.

After reading, yes it's pretty accurate.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and mug
Like whats the difference between a cs degree and getting comptia a+ and other certs vs a degree saying you know stuff. Maybe im autistic and dont get degrees but i cant tell why youd get one if you can get certs just as valuable for way less
degree = commitment to something for 4 years, development, well-rounded - employers like this

any joe shmoe can do certs, doesn't mean shit

many degree holders graduate with certs, projects, have multiple internships under their belt, and a degree
now imagine u - no degree, no internships, and some certs trying to compete

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and mug
Most college degrees are bullshit, you could be the smartest person in your subject. But if you didn't go to college / get your masters in it. Companies won't even consider you.

If you can't get hired with a college degree, you certainly can't without one.

After reading, yes it's pretty accurate.
Ok so to recap once more.

Degrees are bs because you can self learn and many have.

BUT. companies use it as a BS detector to make sure you have a voucher (your school) to show you didnt BS your way to the interview.

But also, college has some benefits like more in depth knowledge and experience in a field, but its by far not the only way. And as a bonus a degree in anything makes you get VIP candidate status to show your not a bum. 🫡

Also thank you for your response.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and lifeless
degree = commitment to something for 4 years, development, well-rounded - employers like this

any joe shmoe can do certs, doesn't mean shit

many degree holders graduate with certs, projects, have multiple internships under their belt, and a degree
now imagine u - no degree, no internships, and some certs trying to compete
Thank you. This makes lots of sense, I only had a vague idea of college before and when i attended, but now I truly understand the value of a degree. Its like an all in one booster for your field, and it comes with connections knowledge, certs, and credibility.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and User28823
Because when you get a degree it doesnt gurantee you a job it just boosts your odds

So to my understanding,

A college degree can.

1. Guarantee you are qualified for the bare minimum for a much larger selection of job.

2. Set you up with internships and connections to provide “work experience” to your resume.

3. Provide credibility that you can indeed do the job and thus get priority pick over other candidates.

Is this accurate? Because i went to college for basically free and dropped out not understanding what a degree even allows. Because i thought it was like getting certified in a trade where once you have it, you basically can walk in and do the job no questions asked. But a degree is somewhat similar / different
imagine being that retarded and not understanding kikes brainwash your ass in highschool and in college. see hogwarts

• JFL
imagine being that retarded and not understanding kikes brainwash your ass in highschool and in college. see hogwarts
Bros talking about college politics while im talking about it as a tool for career advancement :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Bros talking about college politics while im talking about it as a tool for career advancement :ogre:
same thing dumb fuck goyim

no wonder your rep ratio is that shit:blackpill:

College is worth it in a few circumstances:

1. You got accepted into a selective school that high paying companies in finance, business, or tech recruit out of.

2. You are high IQ and are trying to go into med school, dental school, or possibly law school (if you can get into a top one that the high paying firms recruit from).

3. You are a STEMcel and want to go into engineering. (Even that, I hear is not as good as it used to be, due to global competition).

4. You get any sort of athletic scholarship. Playing a collegiate sport is a very high status thing and if they’re paying for your tuition anyway then who really cares what the degree is in.

I’m sure I missed a few other specific circumstances where it makes sense, but the point is you need to have a plan. Don’t take on $200k of debt to take bullshit courses in sociology because you don’t know how else to spend your time.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and 6PSLcel
College is for MTN+ to have fun and delay adulthood pretty much. It depends on your country and market, but you can get a good job with the degree. Loans in USA are a brutal jewish scam though, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, RoyaleWithCheese and 6PSLcel

So to my understanding,

A college degree can.

For the most part it just signals “I turned up to a place for 4 or however many years, I don’t deviate from the mean, and I’ll be a good wagie”

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and RoyaleWithCheese
Thank you. This makes lots of sense, I only had a vague idea of college before and when i attended, but now I truly understand the value of a degree. It’s like an all in one booster for your field, and it comes with connections knowledge, certs, and credibility.
The connections only come if you’re mtn+

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and qazw
Degrees are bs because you can self learn and many have.
even in college you need to self learn, if I just did the work required to pass my classes, even get an A, I don't need to learn anything. Very broken system, thankfully though I'm interested in the subjects I take so I put in the effort needed to actually learn.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and RoyaleWithCheese
I dont know. Dont get one

So basically you get one then you work and receive a paycheck in your bank account. After taxes, you buy some cryptocurrency and send it to meeeee :p