How tf does this faggot have so much appeal

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
I still don't understand why this faggot has 3 million subs on youtube. He frauds every video with makeup its obvious he looks like absolute shit without it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and wificonnector
I'd like to cave his ugly face in

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: quaalxdes and Deleted member 27472
Probably a combination of being NT, prettyboy maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
he’s a pushed scripted character

he might not even be human tbh,

the reason you guys this popular is because they are pushed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 27472
Jbs are thirsting over him

Mainly 13 year old girls tbh

All this social media shit is a joke, even “Indian prettyboys” can get a lot of followers

Real reality of your looks is how you do IRL without status and if you get great OLD results or not. If you can’t do those it’s meaningless

tiktok and YT is a joke made evident by literal curries getting insane engagement when they would be invisible IRL

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Thought that was Isiah Miranda

Mogs your whole family-tree

I think androgynous guys like this have zero appeal irl. Yeah, they get simped on TikTok but irl they are nothing. It's the same for men as well. Saw a really tall woman in yt shorts where her whole personality was her height. A bunch of guys were simping in the comments with "Let me climb that tree", etc. IRL she has no appeal most likely.

• +1
Reactions: quaalxdes
I think androgynous guys like this have zero appeal irl. Yeah, they get simped on TikTok but irl they are nothing. It's the same for men as well. Saw a really tall woman in yt shorts where her whole personality was her height. A bunch of guys were simping in the comments with "Let me climb that tree", etc. IRL she has no appeal most likely.
What cope. Guys like this slay in IRL. When i started dress like a faggot i got called dyke and confused gender but i get way more looks and approaches from females. The kikes have tricked our women to be attracted to other women/ androgynous faggots

• +1
Reactions: huaus, goo25, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
I still don't understand why this faggot has 3 million subs on youtube. He frauds every video with makeup its obvious he looks like absolute shit without it.

FUCK THIS FAGGOT WHILE HE MAKES THESE STUPID VIDEOS DEEPTHROATING WATER IM FUCKING SUFFERING

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
What cope. Guys like this slay in IRL. When i started dress like a faggot i got called dyke and confused gender but i get way more looks and approaches from females. The kikes have tricked our women to be attracted to other women/ androgynous faggots
Yeah bro you may attract more women being an androgynous wimp, but you will attract mostly bisexuals and women who hate themselves and maybe young jbs (10-14-year-olds max). And I know this site is filled with "MUH THE OPTIMAL WAY TO ATTRACT WOMEN": "YOU MUST HAVE GAY HAIR BRO, YOU MUST PAINT YOUR NAILS, BRO, YOU MUST WEAR BAGGY CLOTHES TO HIDE YOUR CHILDLIKE FRAME BRO". The thing is you guys only think about female attraction, which is important, yeah, but male friendships are more important than some foids validation. I am not talking about: "LET'S HOP ON COD BRO", "MUH NEW UPDATE DROPPED" type of friendships. I am talking about real brotherhood, where you actually improve together, can have deep conversations, etc. Good luck trying to form this kind of friendship while looking like an androgynous faggot. Also, you will have zero male respect from other men, and females older than 16. Yeah, they may say "Ohhhhhh you are so cute" which means you are a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: quaalxdes
Yeah bro you may attract more women being an androgynous wimp, but you will attract mostly bisexuals and women who hate themselves and maybe young jbs (10-14-year-olds max). And I know this site is filled with "MUH THE OPTIMAL WAY TO ATTRACT WOMEN": "YOU MUST HAVE GAY HAIR BRO, YOU MUST PAINT YOUR NAILS, BRO, YOU MUST WEAR BAGGY CLOTHES TO HIDE YOUR CHILDLIKE FRAME BRO". The thing is you guys only think about female attraction, which is important, yeah, but male friendships are more important than some foids validation. I am not talking about: "LET'S HOP ON COD BRO", "MUH NEW UPDATE DROPPED" type of friendships. I am talking about real brotherhood, where you actually improve together, can have deep conversations, etc. Good luck trying to form this kind of friendship while looking like an androgynous faggot. Also, you will have zero male respect from other men, and females older than 16. Yeah, they may say "Ohhhhhh you are so cute" which means you are a cuck.
agreed bro

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
Mainly 13 year old girls tbh

All this social media shit is a joke, even “Indian prettyboys” can get a lot of followers

Real reality of your looks is how you do IRL without status and if you get great OLD results or not. If you can’t do those it’s meaningless

tiktok and YT is a joke made evident by literal curries getting insane engagement when they would be invisible IRL
what about snap and ig?

same happened with me man I fell for the tails MUH PRETTYBOY cope and yes for female attraction it absolutely did work but I noticed the other guys started not taking me seriously and even looking down on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and ZeroTwo
same happened with me man I fell for the tails MUH PRETTYBOY cope and yes for female attraction it absolutely did work but I noticed the other guys started not taking me seriously and even looking down on me I know a cutecel in my high school. Y'know small frame, height, peanut skull, etc. Not shitting on him I don't really know him. I usually don't disrespect guys. Dude was dragged in the bathroom and held at knifepoint for no fucking reason. Of course, the other guys weren't going to kill him, the guy crapped himself and couldn't defend himself. He didn't sustain any injury, fortunately. Another minus if you cutemaxx, most young guys already look highly androgynous you will just stand out if you are maesthetic/dom. You will be perceived as a leader, people take you seriously, etc.
Also, pretty boys work for being in an LTR and being best friends with a woman and for her to have a shoulder to cry: That's how most of relationships are (one of my best friends who is a real pretty boy, not some cutecel who copes told me). If your masc foids can't see you as a friend, it's impossible. It mogs for short-term flings which honestly in this day and age: High T Alpha > Beta LTR CUCK.

Nuerotypical wins again

Men subconsciously know that fag men are popular with the ladies hence are popular. Even men try to befriend them. Your coping too hard man.

Literally get hit on all the time by women older than 16. Had a old crackhead lady hit one me and call me handsome and asked if i was a guy or a girl.

Obviously im not objectively good looking but i can fraud and reach an untapped market which is tik tok pretty boi rn

Attachments

• 20230701_142920.jpg
    20230701_142920.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and NerdcelThundercok
Status. Many guys mog this guy to self harm and get jack shit in public irl. Everything is amplified on TikTok and the like.

fraud maxed + only attract kids or very ugly and idiot girls

Its because of his feminine looks and collogen

I and Rameriz bhai will beat the shit out of this guy

kpop maxxed. Bones don't matter when you have the skin of a baby's bottom and hair that covers your forehead.

Literally get hit on all the time by women older than 16. Had a old crackhead lady hit one me and call me handsome and asked if i was a guy or a girl.

Obviously im not objectively good looking but i can fraud and reach an untapped market which is tik tok pretty boi rn
If that works for you man. Go ahead.

wtf is that jaw