How tf is a normie life 27+

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
Any old normies in here how does life get after your mid twenties in a normie career.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
life only gets worse as soon as you leave the womb.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Poopless One, Recessed Life, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
Well before 28 I'd fucked 3 women now I'm 36 my body count is 43

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and NZb6Air
Easiest way to explain it for me personally is: More going back to my old way of being pre-puberty. E.g. enjoying videogames again. Old hobbies. Care less about what the world thinks of what I do. Care less about being succesful. Care less about "trends" Care less in general. Just do my thing.

When I was in my late teens early twenties I felt apart of the world and what was going on. E.g. peers would be around me all the time. I was massively motivated to succeed. Plus I was focussed on social status 24/7 and what was "cool".

Now I feel seperated from the world again, just like I did before puberty kind of. On one hand it's lonelier. On the other hand it's more free.

Meeting women is harder, kinda. I sometimes find it easier to get women because I care less. Which means I don't focus on results as much. But this also causes me to not have sex for longer periods. I have noticed a drop off in young girls being interested obviously.

I have noticed the girls I match with are often better looking (e.g. their genetic baseline are better) but older 25-34 year old (obviously) than when I was 18-21. When I was 18-21 I attracted a lot of normal young looking girls. Not necessarily "hot girls".

I probably look like a beta sucker for those women eventhough I have little money (broke).

I imagine if you are succesfully older you can extent your party life and live more like how you are when in your 20s. Personally don't have interest in that.

That's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix