GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym
Powercouple2025

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7785, mangoz609 and 14 others
"After 10 years spent looksmaxxing and getting all the required surgeries, Johnny was finally about to marry a 3/10 single mother of three"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 4464, Need2Ascend and 13 others
Can't complain. Love me a thick Caribbean manacita
Fd07fb0b4239a3210e000ae0a43da70b

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4209, GeordiLeFort and 8 others
Hypergamy is pure cope
You overrate yourself, underrate other men, and overrate women.
Thread closed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person
relationships are fucked and looks like it wont get any better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
There honestly looksmatched,that guys actually ugly as fuck.

Hypergamy is pure cope
You overrate yourself, underrate other men, and overrate women.
Thread closed
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Example:
Man is 8/10, but I rate him 5/10 cause "underrated"
Women is 3 but I rate her 8 cause "overrated"

>>No Hypergamy observed

Man is 4 but i rate 2
Women is 5 but i rate 7

>>No Hypergamy observed

One cannot think hyperamy exists while both underrating men and overrating women, you're fucking retarded mate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Example:
Man is 8/10, but I rate him 5/10 cause "underrated"
Women is 3 but I rate her 8 cause "overrated"

>>Hypergamy proven

Man is 4 but i rate 2
Women is 6 but i rate 8

>>No Hypergamy observed

One cannot think hyperamy exists while both underrating men and overrating women, you're fucking retarded mate
man is 5
woman is 5

you rate him 4, you rate her 6
>"m-muh hypergamy"
or you rate her 4 and rate him 6 if you do it the opposite way

that's how it happens, every single day

the main point is, whatever your reasons are for misrating someone, and whoever it is you're misrating, in 99.9% of cases that's all hypergamy is.

There are outliers and exceptions obviously but hypergamy isn't the rule.

you rate him 4, you rate her 6
>"m-muh hypergamy"
or you rate her 4 and rate him 6 if you do it the opposite way
If I rate the women to be hotter than the man, then it's not hypergamy, I don't think people are complaining about men getting with women hotter than them, I don't get your point.

• +1
If I rate the women to be hotter than the man, then it's not hypergamy, I don't think people are complaining about men getting with women hotter than them, I don't get your point.
hypergamy can go any which way
If you have a problem with women (like most people here) you probably underrate them

it doesn't specifically matter WHICH WAY the misratings happen, the point is it's generally a misrating. Most of the claims of "hypergamy" from here come from guys in the context of themselves anyway. This is how that situation goes: "Guys I don't get it. I'm a chadlite but I can't seem to get with my looksmatch? JFL the state of hypergamy in 2020. Only subhumans have shown any interest in me!"
In reality, both that guy and the subhumans he's refusing to go after are subhumans. He is not a chadlite.

hypergamy can go any which way
If you have a problem with women (like most people here) you probably underrate them

it doesn't specifically matter WHICH WAY the misratings happen, the point is it's generally a misrating. Most of the claims of "hypergamy" from here come from guys in the context of themselves anyway. This is how that situation goes: "Guys I don't get it. I'm a chadlite but I can't seem to get with my looksmatch? JFL the state of hypergamy in 2020. Only subhumans have shown any interest in me!"
In reality, both that guy and the subhumans he's refusing to go after are subhumans. He is not a chadlite.
I agree with people overrating themselves because that's a proven fact.
I also don't disagree that people can misrate other people, the only thing I stated is that it is not logically possible to believe in hypergamy, if you simultaneously overrate women and underrate men as you said

muh he should be very lucky to have her

• JFL
I agree with people overrating themselves because that's a proven fact.
I also don't disagree that people can misrate other people, the only thing I stated is that it is not logically possible to believe in hypergamy, if you simultaneously overrate women and underrate men as you said
it is if you don't consider hypergamy to be women getting with men more attractive themselves and consider it to only be people getting with people more attractive than themselves

some people think racism is only white people being racist against other races, I personally think it's retarded to think that way.

tbh I may have gotten it backwards, it's been a minute since I've thought about hypergamy at all.

but the main point is and always will be: it's just misratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
it is if you don't consider hypergamy to be women getting with men more attractive themselves and consider it to only be people getting with people more attractive than themselves
Yes it is as per definition, however nobody on this board argues that men get with hotter women, other than maybe stormfrontcels
but whatevs, nobody reads these posts and I don't wanna fuck up my post / rep ratio even more