How the fuck did james sapphire descend so hard

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Silver
No he didnt get surgerys before you even think of saying it. 2852585 2648007 260322666 2787971884831419 273343855059739192 n 2926253 1654600115259 turned into this

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and nathan
drugs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ihateskob, Xangsane, xaxanibber and 1 other person
Got fat

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob and nathan
bloated

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
The guy would be a chadlite with smaller lips

His lips are one of his good features wdym
They are slightly uncanny big makes him look kinda gay. He already have soft features making him a pretty boy like good skin and pretty boy eye area. With slightly smaller lips they would be ideal size

• +1
They are slightly uncanny big makes him look kinda gay. He already have soft features making him a pretty boy like good skin and pretty boy eye area. With slightly smaller lips they would be ideal size
Nvm I agree w you. He is fucking blessed, too bad he was ungrateful and decided to fuck everything up

loss of collagen from shit diet
no more tan
bloated / more bodyfat
sideshow bob haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and ryuken
Nvm I agree w you. He is fucking blessed, too bad he was ungrateful and decided to fuck everything up
I think he had jaw surgery something with his eye area and lip fillers in this photo but after this he fucked up so surgery ascended him but he went too far

fat, bloated, bad hair and aging

Dude he was like 5"2 wasn't he

His fillers got fucked and his youth left him. You newfags don’t understand he’s irrelevant in terms of the bp community. He wasn’t even on lookism.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
I think he had jaw surgery something with his eye area and lip fillers in this photo but after this he fucked up so surgery ascended him but he went too far
He was larping and morphing his images. He didnt get anything in reality, maybe fillers, but nothing more

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
His fillers got fucked and his youth left him. You newfags don’t understand he’s irrelevant in terms of the bp community. He wasn’t even on lookism.
Nah I'm just interested in his story ngl. Also I'm fucking jealous of how blessed he is

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
Nah I'm just interested in his story ngl. Also I'm fucking jealous of how blessed he is
His story is mid compared to others, he isn’t blessed at all he was a manlet with an amerimutt pheno. A user here that was blessed was Arvid.

Then he was genetically blessed, you can't larp this crazy mogging right here. Chadlite af
Yeah those early pics were fr, I'm talking about prime james sapphire 2022. He looked demonic af.
3116849 B25B373E A4AF 481C 9A42 B85FCE664861
This is insane

Attachments

• 2916291_284056815_134419919194490_6372105576276171267_n.jpg
    2916291_284056815_134419919194490_6372105576276171267_n.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension and noonespecial
His story is mid compared to others, he isn’t blessed at all he was a manlet with an amerimutt pheno. A user her that was bless was Arvid.
I know very little about Arvid, sounds scandinvian af. I've seen him, he looks fucking amazing.

• +1
He looks aspie asf here. In the top photos he was a pretty boy mogger and I'm jealous of that eye area and forward growth
I know he looks fucking amazing. The image in the bottom that I just added is an example of his prime 2022 morphing

He looks aspie asf here. In the top photos he was a pretty boy mogger and I'm jealous of that eye area and forward growth
Also his nose man, if I were to get rhino I would for sure show him as reference

I know he looks fucking amazing. The image in the bottom that I just added is an example of his prime 2022 morphing
I'm never doing any risky surgeries like this😭

I know very little about Arvid, sounds scandinvian af. I've seen him, he looks fucking amazing.
He used to post here and talked about his personal life, we all got to know about his escapades and girlfriend😂 he deleted his shit for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, N1666 and xaxanibber
I'm never doing any risky surgeries like this😭
He never got surgeries, he was editing his pics like a mf. He still looked good af. Now he is bluepilled and fat

He used to post here and talked about his personal life, we all got to know about his escapades and girlfriend😂 he deleted his shit for a reason.
Was he also psychotic or some shit?

• Hmm...
Wish I were here to read his stories

• +1
He looks like he got buccal fat removal, jaw surgery lip fillers and some hunter eyes crap
Crazy how he fucked up his life and got disowned by his own family late 2022. Its sad

• So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial
Wish I were here to read his stories
You didn’t miss much, the peak was lookism.net it was pure cageful people stopped giving a shit and went wild. There were posts there that would by now be around a decade old.

• JFL
You didn’t miss much, the peak was lookism.net it was pure cageful people stopped giving a shit and went wild. There were posts there that would by now be around a decade old.
When was arvid posting here? I heard he got doxxed or some shit

When was arvid posting here? I heard he got doxxed or some shit
I think 2020 to 22 maybe early 23 too but I’m probably wrong as I tuned out around then.

• +1
Sounds chaotic af

I think 2020 to 22 maybe early 23 too but I’m probably wrong as I tuned out around then.
Shit so you were here during the whole james sapphire era??

• +1
Shit so you were here during the whole james sapphire era??
Yes I’ve been here on looksmax before he had an account, been on lookism before my account here and in the black pill space since around 2015.

• +1
Yes I’ve been here on looksmax before he had an account, been on lookism before my account here and in the black pill space since around 2015.
Fuaaark, how old are you? Im young af so I recently got into it. How was it? Seeing James post every single day about his chaotic miserable life:lul: He got disowned by his own family in like late 2022. 2015 is crazy though

Fuaaark, how old are you? Im young af so I recently got into it. How was it? Seeing James post every single day about his chaotic miserable life:lul: He got disowned by his own family in like late 2022. 2015 is crazy though
I’m 20, I’ve been in it since I was young, I don’t quite remember how I got into it but some of the earliest things I saw were the lms videos and Elliot Rodger.

• +1
I’m 20, I’ve been in it since I was young, I don’t quite remember how I got into it but some of the earliest things I saw were the lms videos and Elliot Rodger.
Im 15, not too far apart lol. You must have been like 10 or some shit. Thats brutal bro

• JFL
Im 15, not too far apart lol. You must have been like 10 or some shit. Thats brutal bro
Yeah man, I was a lanklet cell with no friends around that time. I got better though and hung out and partied with some guys, Kissed some girls got too see some tits. But make no mistake I knew I was ugly, I remember my first day of secondary school some fat chick said where’s my friends name and I said I’m him just to fuck around and she said I don’t remember him being ugly.. my friends hyping me up with “you’re not really bad looking you just got to speak more and start convos more often bro!”

• +1
Blackpill curse

No he didnt get surgerys before you even think of saying it
no need to think it
he shown us the bandages and wraps from when he got the surgeries before those pics
on discord

no need to think it
he shown us the bandages and wraps from when he got the surgeries before those pics
on discord
I mean he has said himself it was fake and just tape from home. Its your word against his.

I mean he has said himself it was fake and just tape from home. Its your word against his.
it's me who was the mod of all of his discord servers
and he was trolling they are real
the main reason he has braces are because of the bimax
2926253 1654600115259

• +1
Yeah man, I was a lanklet cell with no friends around that time. I got better though and hung out and partied with some guys, Kissed some girls got too see some tits. But make no mistake I knew I was ugly, I remember my first day of secondary school some fat chick said where’s my friends name and I said I’m him just to fuck around and she said I don’t remember him being ugly.. my friends hyping me up with “you’re not really bad looking you just got to speak more and start convos more often bro!”
I guess personality carried you, that's great. I really need to stop being so high inhib. Not only around girls, but also around people in general.

• +1
it's me who was the mod of all of his discord servers
and he was trolling they are real
the main reason he has braces are because of the bimax
2926253 1654600115259
Really?? Dont you agree? He looked fucking great before abusing drugs and getting fat. I would literally do anything to look like him during this era:
2852585 2648007 260322666 2787971884831419 273343855059739192 n
2852514 IMG 20201211 204834

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
yeh but the masculine and bone stuff got to him
mostly because he was being bullied
so he went all the way
Fucking tragic. Insane how brainwashed he was. Have you seen hi m now?? He posts bluepill content on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: datboijj