How the fuck do I close off my desire for women and shit

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
I am rotting while every fucking single peer of mine is talking about girls, relationships, boyfriends if I am to talk to my girl friends, it's honestly so fucking hard to just see this and be able to do nothing but cope with shit vidya and goyslop it just kills me inside; how do I get rid of wanting the desires, how do I focus more on moneymaxxing in order to obtain surgeries in the future pls I need help I feel like I'm going insane man

just take a selfie with the inverted filter everytime u think about women u will realize its over you subhuman

and im saying that to help u not to hate on u dawg

just take a selfie with the inverted filter everytime u think about women u will realize its over you subhuman
true man every selfie I take I invert it and it's fucking over and I know it too but the desire is still there why the fuck does my subconscious still want to torture me like this just give UP

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
gameify your life. your money is like your high score and your day-to-day tasks are like your missions/quests. your face/body is like an on-going art project where you try to perfect every detail you have control over.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
Slice off your balls

gameify your life. your money is like your high score and your day-to-day tasks are like your missions/quests. your face/body is like an on-going art project where you try to perfect every detail you have control over.
only retards do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
sounds like something hamza would come up with hahahahh what a retarded cope

sounds like something hamza would come up with hahahahh what a retarded cope
i wouldn't really know but i think translating vidya addiction into a lifestyle structure would be a pretty good solution for ppl with the tism or tism traits. being fatalistic about everything all of the time and trying to rationalize life in an ultra-deterministic way with black and white thinking serves no benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
i wouldn't really know but i think translating vidya addiction into a lifestyle structure would be a pretty good solution for ppl with the tism or tism traits. being fatalistic about everything all of the time and trying to rationalize life in an ultra-deterministic way with black and white thinking serves no benefit.
yea i guess

people see you inverted but inverted is normal for them

it only looks retarded because your not used to seeing yourself like that

people see you inverted but inverted is normal for them

it only looks retarded because your not used to seeing yourself like that
No, it's because I look worse inverted im pretty sure

No, it's because I look worse inverted im pretty sure
Yes but inverted looks to others are how you see yourself normally

If your very asymmetrical it looks shit either way

I look normal in selfies but inverted just complete subhuman.. every single failo on my face shows itself

• +1

not true look at timothee chalamet he is assymetrical but still handsome

not true look at timothee chalamet he is assymetrical but still handsome
of course there are always exceptions

but generally being symmetrical is better then being asymmetrical

• +1
try ashwagandha
also smoke weed a lot