How the fuck do I hide hgh

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
So I need to figure out a way to hide hgh from my parents I was going to buy a mini fridge and plug it in my closet but there’s no outlet in there so now I am out of ideas

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
So I need to figure out a way to hide hgh from my parents I was going to buy a mini fridge and plug it in my closet but there’s no outlet in there so now I am out of ideas
El Camino already showed how to hide stuff in the fridge. Be creative.

But why do you want to take hgh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 25550, Krakowski and 1 other person
is hgh really bad I though it would be good for bone development and height growth and frame gains ???

Also I pretty sure hgh doesn’t make u go bald

hgh is good they tripping cuz they didnt start hgh early

yeah but any form of aromatase inhibitor which must be taken with HGH does increase DHT levels thus putting you at risk for premature balding.

yeah but any form of aromatase inhibitor which must be taken with HGH does increase DHT levels thus putting you at risk for premature balding.
I already got a good anti bald routine, red light lamp, derma roller, resedynl 3%, maybe saw pawmetto if it gets bad

And scalp massages

hide it in another package you stick in the main fridge.

i hide mine in a packet of tongkat ali i put in the fridge.

other than that, r u fucking retarded? rerout some cables behind your closet or something jfl.

Put it in your PC's case.

Unless you're genetically predisposed to balding, wont be a huge deal. As for the cancer, it is true that ibf1 levels increase chances of a cancer. But it's like 10% increase for 3 or so inches of height. It's not that big of deal unless youre going to go from 5'4 to 6'4