How the fuck do I stop mouth breathing during sleep?

D

Deleted member 18594

Iron
Every morning I wake up with sore throat and bad breath

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 25715 and Deleted member 21044
same i bought mouthtape but they don't work, they easily break

Maybe do some tongue workout should work but i'm too busy for this

Super glue your tongue to your palette

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 21449, Skywalker and 2 others
Every morning I wake up with sore throat and bad breath
well what i did was in the first day i discover that i couldnt think about any other think the entire day. I slept thinking about it. Never woke up mouth breathing again. yesterday i fainted after drinking and i didnt mouth breathed.

same i bought mouthtape but they don't work, they easily break
i used surgical tape to tape my mouth when i am sleeping however i rip it off when im asleep.
i think i need to get a rhinoplasty and septoplasty to fix my subhuman deviated septum so that i can finally sleep with ease

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SPFromNY914
you're probably joking but reating something glue could work ngl
If safely ingestible glue exists, then yes that would work 100%. That's why mewing isn't entirely bs, because it does indeed stop mouth breathing. For those who dont believe it, try pinching your nose closed, and then put your tongue on your palette. You'll see you won't be able to breath through your mouth at all.

sleep on ur side, gravity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
sleep with your head raised further and get a nasal spray to clear your nose of mucus.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 21449
No that's wrong, i slept my whole life on my side and now i'm a subhuman.

Now i started sleeping on my back it's way better but the mouth still open

I actually thought about this and it makes sense. If I am sleeping on my side maxilla won't recess because gravity isn't pulling it down like it's the case when I am standing

I actually thought about this and it makes sense. If I am sleeping on my side maxilla won't recess because gravity isn't pulling it down like it's the case when I am standing
Bro trust me i slept my whole life on my side that's not true.

With a primitive view, sleeping on the back is way safer, you wakeup more easily if someone want to attack you during your sleep

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I think i'll workout my tongue asfuck so it could better stay at the palate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21449 and 5'7 zoomer
Wdym ?

Like sleeping while chintucking ?
sleeping-head-up.jpg

old people have these kind of mattresses.

Mouth tapes are useless for correcting mouth-breathing during sleep. They are only good for diagnosing

If you have to physically lift someone's arm up who has nerve damage, then they are not flexing their muscles, so their muscle tone stays weak, the same principle applies to mouth-taping jfl at the mongz

i fixed this problem. get duck tape make sure it sticks tight then get a sock and tie it around your head and put it over your mouth, then before you go to sleep blow your nose and put nostril expanders in.

Mouth tapes are useless for correcting mouth-breathing during sleep. They are only good for diagnosing

If you have to physically lift someone's arm up who has nerve damage, then they are not flexing their muscles, so their muscle tone stays weak, the same principle applies to mouth-taping jfl at the mongz
you can fix mouthbreathing though, all you have to do is tape your mouth secure and tie a sock around it then get nasal expanders, then in the day just breath through your nose, its not hard at all. if your talking about actually fixing the airway then yes surgery is the only way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
you can fix mouthbreathing though, all you have to do is tape your mouth secure and tie a sock around it then get nasal expanders, then in the day just breath through your nose, its not hard at all. if your talking about actually fixing the airway then yes surgery is the only way
ngl this made me chuckle. imagine someone walking into a room seeing a guy with duct tape around his mouth and sock over his head and mouth

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
ngl this made me chuckle. imagine someone walking into a room seeing a guy with duct tape around his mouth and sock over his head and mouth
i do it every night lol, i just close my door not a single person knows. i do the same thing when i stay at my friends house for the night

Just close your mouth you fucking insentient retard. What's so difficult?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5'7 zoomer
Your palate are too narrow. You need to expand it with palate expander.

One thing I noticed is that I mouth breathe when I oversleep. Like sleeping too much

rhino+ septo= the only solution

Never had this problem. Ever since I was kid my mother would tell me to close my mouth when breathing with harsh words

It became natural. At first I was very pissed but now I'm very grateful.Thanks Ma for not making me a mouth breather.

i do it every night lol, i just close my door not a single person knows. i do the same thing when i stay at my friends house for the night
Where u get the nasal expanders ? And wtf why u need a sock just use tape ?

Where u get the nasal expanders ? And wtf why u need a sock just use tape ?
The tape comes loose if something isn't holding it in place, I do t use that anymore, I got mouth strips that work even better. I got my nasal expander 3 pack from Amazon for like 10 dollars, it gives you three based on nostril size, thin, medium and large

The tape comes loose if something isn't holding it in place, I do t use that anymore, I got mouth strips that work even better. I got my nasal expander 3 pack from Amazon for like 10 dollars, it gives you three based on nostril size, thin, medium and large
Ight the strips work better than the 3m tape ? And you notice a big difference in sleep quality / health after doing this ?

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
i used surgical tape to tape my mouth when i am sleeping however i rip it off when im asleep.
i think i need to get a rhinoplasty and septoplasty to fix my subhuman deviated septum so that i can finally sleep with ease
ur not mewing hard enough. I also have a deviated septum but after months of hard mewing I can breath solely through my nose. JFL if you say mouthtape doesn't work. If it comes off maybe use more or a different type

cope. Whilst you are asleep, all your skeletal muscles relax and hence they stop flexing. Use mouth tape to prevent your mouth from opening and try using suction holds with your tongue. Rn I am struggling with mewing during sleep but I no longer breathe through my mouth after using mouth tape.

Never had this problem. Ever since I was kid my mother would tell me to close my mouth when breathing with harsh words

It became natural. At first I was very pissed but now I'm very grateful.Thanks Ma for not making me a mouth breather.
Damn I was mouth breathing until 14 and I am still a HTN lmao. With hard mewing and chewing I am ascending hard

No that's wrong, i slept my whole life on my side and now i'm a subhuman.

Now i started sleeping on my back it's way better but the mouth still open
one more sleeping position to go my nig nog :feelshmm:

Ight the strips work better than the 3m tape ? And you notice a big difference in sleep quality / health after doing this ?
Yeah my sleep quality is better and my mouth doesn't feel weird after waking up

Just do tongue exercises, until you can touch your nose with it
Gorlin%27s_sign_in_a_case_of_EDS.png