How the fuck do I talk to women after I get their number?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Im planning on talking to some girls when I go out tomorrow. It actually worked for me and I got numbers from a few mtbs but I fumbled them all in 5 days by being too autistic and talking about random retarted shit like true crime and breaking bad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Break into their house and kidnap them(in minecraft)

Im planning on talking to some girls when I go out tomorrow. It actually worked for me and I got numbers from a few mtbs but I fumbled them all in 5 days by being too autistic and talking about random retarted shit like true crime and breaking bad
let them lead the conversation. ask them what they like & let them rant about it. it's annoying listening to them talk non-stop but it makes them like you. foids are narcy and like to talk about themselves & their interests & experiences

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and imthesupremecel
I accidentally ghost every girl who I start talking to withen a week but I had a long relationship once and u just gotta match energy lowkey. if she dry u dry if she excited u excited. but dont say shit that youd look back on and be like “damn I was fucking corny”

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
chase them home

• +1
Well u give them a text saying "heya wsp its the guy that got ur number blah blah" but if ur under Htn dont even try talking to women it will be painful and they will make fun of u so just think of other shit than woman

Yes i've been meaning to ask how do i get game

let them lead the conversation. ask them what they like & let them rant about it. it's annoying listening to them talk non-stop but it makes them like you. foids are narcy and like to talk about themselves & their interests & experiences
Thank bhai

• +1
Reactions: rape
U must facetime them

so reletable :feelswhy:

• +1
not wife material for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: rape
hell nah nigga i would die from holy cringe
jfl don’t ask for phone numbers that’s way too personal also jfl at you when you call the number and it’s some janitor in Mumbai.

jfl don’t ask for phone numbers that’s way too personal also jfl at you when you call the number and it’s some janitor in Mumbai.
it dont matter what i ask for, one htb asked for my insta we talked and 1 day later i ask when we meeting up? and she said "what?" its over:feelsrope: