How the fuck do Kpop guys slay more then Asian chads ?!?!?!!

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I live in a area of mostly Asians and i noticed that asian kpop guys have more girlfriends and slays and also they are treated way better by other asian women while asian Chadlite-chad dont get treated the same and only few actually have girlfriends but they mostly gymcel and play sports. how is this possible ?!?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Mewton, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
Because women in Asia have perma-jb mentality, this means that throughout their life they prefer prettyboys over the sterotypical muscular chad that's more attractive to roasties in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
sounds very strange, usually high school jock type of good looking guy will get laid

sounds very strange, usually high school jock type of good looking guy will get laid
Because women in Asia have perma-jb mentality, this means that throughout their life they prefer prettyboys over the sterotypical muscular chad that's more attractive to roasties in the west.

looks ?

Reminder they put on makeup daily

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, ilovelamp08, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
being neotenous is their plan and advantage

play to your strong suit boyos

fuk ure right

Asian foids are always more receptive to effeminate men, extends to all races.

Not to say (some) won't like people like Hu Be, Roman reigns, Randy Orton, but generally a soft, effeminate look is more acceptable.

Few people have told me noodles aren't racist beyond cultural (ie money) shit, it's more that a lot of Ethnics, and particularly have much higher T, and it's seen as scary, as opposed to most white guys who have lower T, less scary look.

That's why a lot of noodles don't like randy Orton, Roman reigns, Roshan, etc but would be pretty ok with Justin Bieber, Alessandro del piero, Ranbir Kapoor type.

Not sure if it's true, but have heard from a few people.

@danielwu anything to add?

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Xangsane
LOL. they must not be asian masc chads then

To elaborate, being muscular in Asia is also commonly associated with being gay which is the reverse of the western view where being a twink is more likely to get you called gay.

To elaborate, being muscular in Asia is also commonly associated with being gay which is the reverse of the western view where being a twink is more likely to get you called gay.
Not one word chinky eyed hairless dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Fgsfds, gamma and 1 other person
I live in a area of mostly Asians and i noticed that asian kpop guys have more girlfriends and slays and also they are treated way better by other asian women while asian Chadlite-chad dont get treated the same and only few actually have girlfriends but they mostly gymcel and play sports. how is this possible ?!?!
because years ago 1% of girls dated asian guys. now, let’s say it’s 20%. where does the 19% come from? kpop. so they look specifically for kpop guys. it’s not a natural attraction.

tbh if girls find asian guys as ugly as i find asian girls, then wtf. it’s like the libertarian dudes who want japanese anime girls.

also, 2. white prettyboys and e boys do better too and 3. most asian masculine guys are ugly especially if they cut their hair short

because years ago 1% of girls dated asian guys. now, let’s say it’s 20%. where does the 19% come from? kpop. so they look specifically for kpop guys. it’s not a natural attraction.

tbh if girls find asian guys as ugly as i find asian girls, then wtf. it’s like the libertarian dudes who want japanese anime girls.

also, 2. white prettyboys and e boys do better too and 3. most asian masculine guys are ugly especially if they cut their hair short
just summarize it by saying ur diet is soy based

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Idk about Asia but in the US. Simonas Pham and Desante get 10x the matches k-pop influencers do.

Images 9 22
Images 9 23

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
fucking hell GigaChangs like these are so fucking rare. I’ll probably never see an Asian this gl irl my entire life.
he's half white it doesn't count as much

there is no asian chad

Female gaze :soy::soy: @Biggdink

I will say it again
Copers here underestimate the kpop smv like tiktok prettyboy smv

Last edited:
cuz chinks are the biggest subhuman scum on earth

literally causing viruses and shit to spread all over the world and they all have social anxiety and 0 empathy

i would donate a good amount of my life savings to nuke that shithole

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

literally causing viruses and shit to spread all over the world and they all have social anxiety and 0 empathy

Tik tok too

Asian foids are always more receptive to effeminate men, extends to all races.

Not to say (some) won't like people like Hu Be, Roman reigns, Randy Orton, but generally a soft, effeminate look is more acceptable.

Few people have told me noodles aren't racist beyond cultural (ie money) shit, it's more that a lot of Ethnics, and particularly have much higher T, and it's seen as scary, as opposed to most white guys who have lower T, less scary look.

That's why a lot of noodles don't like randy Orton, Roman reigns, Roshan, etc but would be pretty ok with Justin Bieber, Alessandro del piero, Ranbir Kapoor type.

Not sure if it's true, but have heard from a few people.

@danielwu anything to add?
asian women love deep voices strong brow ridge, and archaic features.

kpop is mainstream, kids follow mainstream bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

I don't think 5 $ is gonna be enough to nuke a whole country bro

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and fjor2096